RDA Psyclone Mods Kryten RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
That is a very negative experience! I am not a fan boy but so far I have not had any issues with mine. I chose to pick it up because I could get something custom and hopefully long lasting... I also don't take it out of my house or really very far from my desk lol. Once I get the Drone or some other replaceable battery squanker I probably won't use it a ton. I have the hcigar VT250 for my out and about mod and for work. I think I like replaceable batteries more than lipos. I always know I can just swap them and keep on with my day.

Back to the Kryten. I am looking forward to "The Vape Team" show tonight. I know all three guys have the Drone and Kryten and Mike Vapes fixed his drone. So hopefully there will be some insights on how well the rda works as squanking atty, and some more insight on the Drone.
Haha that's funny I was just watching it also. The drone actually looks to be my next mod and im loving the centered 510 although in thinking of grabbing the Eleaf ipower oc200 with the 5000mah and 1.5a charging as a beater work mod also. My skill RDA should be here in a couple of days so fingers crossed for that also.
Good night 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread