PTB Plug Full 510 Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Consider me honored. I just felt the least I could do is share whats working for me. I have learned so much here in ECF. If I have a chance to contribute makes me feel Im a part of the group.

Again, if there are any issues with the mod let me know. I am happy with this mod and I just hope things go as well for you guys as it is me.

rho

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Sweet, so that means I can just use my syringe.
:thumbs:

I suppose you can use a syringe but what Ive been doing lately is doing the final roll tight around the small tube inside a pen. This way its 'tight' but still has a hole in the middle. With that slight modification I have been able to easily top off with 10-15 drops as opposed to taking it out and getting 17-18. It also make it easy to roll.

rho

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
one problem ive had with the rdkjdfhoadfih PTB mod (whatever) is its hard to get juice in with the filler in side, i rolled mine tight to create some air channels on the side and it seem to fill better, next time I will have to add some juice before the filler, but no leaks yet, that was the only downside to the shredded IMO

i had the same problem but the way i got around it was that the liquids i use are in pretty squeezable bottles and i just touch the tip to the PTB and squeeze lightly i find that the PTB soaks it up from the bottle and i dont overfill or get those annoying airbubbles that hinder topping off!:D

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
I have been using this cart mod for about a week now ,It is great
I love it.I am getting a lot more vaping time on a cart without having to top off as much Thanks .
Tim:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the post. I really appreciate your feedback especially considering you have been vaping a lot longer than I have.

Vape on!

as always if there are any issues let me know.

rho

one_raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
I saw this while I was at work today and have been excited to try it on my 510 all day.
I stopped at the store on my way home to get the bags and got started right away.
I love it!
I did seven carts tonight.
I'm going to give it a few weeks and if it performs like this consistently, I'm going to do the rest of them.

Thank you!

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Sometimes when you start getting a dry taste and you feel that there is still more in the cart you can take a short hard drag followed by a long smooth drag. I have found that this can last you a several more pulls until the cart its pretty much empty. I think I did the same thing with a couple of my videos where i overfilled the cart. What I did instead of dabbing it off the top was to blow out the liquid from the atty. After doing this it was able to take what was in the cart even it was pooling a little.

hope this helps
I was thinking about doing a quick video on cleaning this mod.
thoughts?

rho

meir

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Kansas
Here's my first experience with the RHO Mod.
I started vaping 35 days and 17 hours ago (approx.) and I was having problems with my carts so I check the forums and found this mod. Only other mod I tried was the straw mod a while back, which I didn't like. I went to the store and got some Lipton Bavarian Wild Berry PTBs and tried this new mod. It took only a few minutes to make, I used an unused flat tip cart. It's been 20 minutes and so far it's great. I'm using a 510 with a usb passthrough. Thanks for the superb mod rhoneil!! I will be sure to report back later and let you know how it's going. I ordered an M201 yesterday, when it comes I'll try this mod on it and post the results. Thanks again!

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Seriously, I'm experiencing a night and day difference. I've tried the rolled PTB, shredded PTB, etc. with mixed results, some good some bad. This is the first time I've DRAINED a cart and not had to top off. The vapor and flavor results are amazing as well. Again, kudos Rho!

I'm really glad you are finding success with this. I also appreciate you posting your results. I agree, its not perfect, but I can get a whole lot of juice in the cart now without worrying that it will leak and use almost every drop. But if you have any questions or issues let me know. If we can make it better I'm all for it.

good or bad, let me know
rho

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Hey Guys,
I decided to finally clean one of my mods. Here is the Live and Uncut video of it. I'm also posting another attempt to fill the cart easier. Someone suggested to stick the tip in the middle of the mod and squeeze. That worked very well for me but I tried this anyway. okay, here they are:

YouTube - How to clean "Rho Mod"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UokWu_U015Y

rho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread