Public Vaping Nervousness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Vimes

Moved On
Mar 27, 2011
Hi Team-

This thread is interesting, but I need to ask you NOT to make references to illicit substances of any kind on this forum.

I know the references included here were innocent ones. But we really need to make sure that searches of this site for drug talk come back EMPTY.

The enemies of our right to vape visit this site all the time. We don't wish to arm them. If you'd like to know more, go here. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/255864-why-we-dont-allow-drug-talk.html

And keep the drug talk out of the vaping talk.

Thanks, and keep vaping,

SV

Sheriff420

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
NC
Took a second to realize you were referring to me, note taken. I guess I should read the TOS every now and then when registering for a website, oops.
I was at Yesterdays again... well, yesterday and I broke out my e-power then clouded up my immediate area while I waited for my food. I didn't raise one eyebrow the whole time I was there. I asked on two separate visits if it was ok for me to use it and they told me that electronics are fine so that place is ok in my book. They have pretty good food too.
It would be pretty bad/sad if someone mistook an e-power 18650 for an analog.

JoltinJoe

Mar 23, 2012
Laramie, WY
Feel the "vibe". If it feels comfortable I vape more freely.

I think this is the best piece of advice. It was kind of the same thing when I was still smoking analogs. Sure you may be allowed to smoke at certain places, but it might not have been appropriate given the situation. I know I would have never deliberately smoked at bus stop where my smoke would go right into the faces of other people. I would always step away and make sure people weren't down wind from me.

The same is true with vaping. If I'm eating at the bar of a crowded restaurant, I'm probably not going to vape just because I imagine there are people who don't want plumes of vapor affecting their dining experience. In a different restaurant situation, it might be wholly appropriate to vape. However, I would still have asked a waiter if it was ok just so I have something to fall back on if I am confronted by uninformed jerk who is taking it upon himself to rid the world of everything he doesn't like. Luckily, that has yet to happen (knock on wood).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread