Pudding - Banana or Butterscotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I came to NT sometime after Banana Pudding had disappeared from the shelves, and it pains me to think of the sub-standard stuff I tried from other vendors in my search for a nice Nanner flavor. Would simply love to have the opportunity to try an NT version of Banana anything: pudding, bread, cake, split (mmm, whipped cream!) Whatever. Just put me down in the Banana column!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Bananas Foster, the best of both worlds...;) Either one is fine with me.

Happy to read you're on the mend Pictor. Sorry to read about your pup. :(
Thanks distorto ...sometimes, life can be tough. She's comfortable for now, so 'we live to fight another day' :)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Thanks distorto ...sometimes, life can be tough. She's comfortable for now, so 'we live to fight another day' :)

Enjoy every second you can. We just lost our little Daisy a month ago...:(

daisy2.png

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
The butterscotch had a nice aftertaste, but was one of your more lightly flavored liquids on the vape. The banana pudding was very well done, but I couldn't vape it as long, tended to fill me up like eating the whole serving bowl full. I'd do them both . . . if only one, butterscotch with 2-3 flavor shots.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Bananas Foster, the best of both worlds...;) Either one is fine with me.

Happy to read you're on the mend Pictor. Sorry to read about your pup. :(

Banana Pudding is off the chain! Good to see you Distorto!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I came to NT sometime after Banana Pudding had disappeared from the shelves, and it pains me to think of the sub-standard stuff I tried from other vendors in my search for a nice Nanner flavor. Would simply love to have the opportunity to try an NT version of Banana anything: pudding, bread, cake, split (mmm, whipped cream!) Whatever. Just put me down in the Banana column!

Noted! Good to see you balance !

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The butterscotch had a nice aftertaste, but was one of your more lightly flavored liquids on the vape. The banana pudding was very well done, but I couldn't vape it as long, tended to fill me up like eating the whole serving bowl full. I'd do them both . . . if only one, butterscotch with 2-3 flavor shots.
Thank you for the candid feedback! How ya been flavored ?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread