Puff counter accuracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Broke down and bought myself the provari 3 with the kabuki...omg i love this device and feel like i have arrived at the promise land of vaping heaven after dealing with soo many lower end models...i just wish i would have done it sooner!!! all i can say is wow what a difference it has made to my vaping experience!

However i do have a question.

I noted something didn't seem right across the board with the cig stats..so i tested the puff count and it seems to be a hit and miss...for every 3 puffs it counts one puff. So i wondered why and how it counts puffs. Does it count puffs by a sensor that detects puffs? or does it count it for each time the button is pressed? I really want to be as accurate as possible with the cig stats because i find it very motivating..but it's all reliant on the accuracy of the puff count which i am having problems with..any tips or insight?

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Broke down and bought myself the provari 3 with the kabuki...omg i love this device and feel like i have arrived at the promise land of vaping heaven after dealing with soo many lower end models...i just wish i would have done it sooner!!! all i can say is wow what a difference it has made to my vaping experience!

However i do have a question.

I noted something didn't seem right across the board with the cig stats..so i tested the puff count and it seems to be a hit and miss...for every 3 puffs it counts one puff. So i wondered why and how it counts puffs. Does it count puffs by a sensor that detects puffs? or does it count it for each time the button is pressed? I really want to be as accurate as possible with the cig stats because i find it very motivating..but it's all reliant on the accuracy of the puff count which i am having problems with..any tips or insight?

LOL.... I didn't even realize it had a puff counter until you mentioned it! I'm pleased you found your way to ProVari P3 land, and I'm super happy you like the Kabuki! It's SO much easier to enjoy vaping with high quality reliable hardware, it makes such a big difference.

At the end of the day, I'm glad I don't smoke any more, and I'm glad you don't either. It's all that matters. When I stopped counting puffs, 6 years ago, I started counting days... then weeks without a cigarette... then it was months... then years... It's hard to believe it's been over 6 years!

Reactions: gnees

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
I love my provari more and more everyday!! really thought at first i would be overwhelmed with the menu but it took no time to figure it out. I really think the puff counter is detected by a sensor of some sort because if i take full drags it counts it accurately. I am a MTL vapor due to copd and think i just wasn't taking deep enough pulls. I love being able to see how much i have saved by not smoking and how many packs of smokes i have not put into my lungs...very motivating. I fell off the wagon and turned to cigs recently when my water heater sprung a leak in the middle of the night..flooded the whole downstairs as we slept..I got so frustrated with my vaping pen that didn't work right half the time i just grabbed a cig out of desperation given my stress level. I decided it was time to make the large investment and prevent that from happening again...so glad i did. I started vaping in the spring and have been reading the positive stories about the provari for a while now, but was hesitant to make the large investment and possibly be disappointed...but i can truly say with each day i use my provari it was money well spent and has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Provape!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I love my provari more and more everyday!! really thought at first i would be overwhelmed with the menu but it took no time to figure it out. I really think the puff counter is detected by a sensor of some sort because if i take full drags it counts it accurately. I am a MTL vapor due to copd and think i just wasn't taking deep enough pulls. I love being able to see how much i have saved by not smoking and how many packs of smokes i have not put into my lungs...very motivating. I fell off the wagon and turned to cigs recently when my water heater sprung a leak in the middle of the night..flooded the whole downstairs as we slept..I got so frustrated with my vaping pen that didn't work right half the time i just grabbed a cig out of desperation given my stress level. I decided it was time to make the large investment and prevent that from happening again...so glad i did. I started vaping in the spring and have been reading the positive stories about the provari for a while now, but was hesitant to make the large investment and possibly be disappointed...but i can truly say with each day i use my provari it was money well spent and has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Provape!!
You made a wise move DeAnna, having dependable gear gives a piece of mind on the path away from the smokes. I too was so glad when I finally got a ProVari, I really believe that my ProVari's are one of the things that really helped me to stay off the cigs as long as I have, I know that they will just be there for me, and work every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread