Pulled The Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

csnoski

Dec 15, 2011
Ft Wayne
Always admired the Dragon....the Provari 3.0 didnt blow my skirt up, other than the flat top...have a wattage APV, whatever. Had 500 pts, never realized they were worth $25....so I ordered a 2.5 dragon tonite. It's my 4th Provari and LAST. Honest, really. Already have a clear J wrap waiting. Would that be a mistake?

Been feeling pretty dialed in with my $16 Aspire Nautiluses and haven't been looking into new tanks. Anything new I should know about?

Anyone care to tell me I shoulda bought the 3.0 instead?

Reactions: kas122461

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Always admired the Dragon....the Provari 3.0 didnt blow my skirt up, other than the flat top...have a wattage APV, whatever. Had 500 pts, never realized they were worth $25....so I ordered a 2.5 dragon tonite. It's my 4th Provari and LAST. Honest, really. Already have a clear J wrap waiting. Would that be a mistake?

Been feeling pretty dialed in with my $16 Aspire Nautiluses and haven't been looking into new tanks. Anything new I should know about?

Anyone care to tell me I shoulda bought the 3.0 instead?

Congrats on the dragon! I just ordered a gunmetal zencoat mini on sale :D I personally feel that for me, the regular old ProVari does all I need in a regulated mod. Nothing wrong with sticking to what you like and works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread