Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Saw this on the Vapor Trail channel -- it's a collaboration between the reviewer (Tony) and Vandy Vapes. Looks very interesting -- ticks a lot of boxes for me: single coil, nice design for squonking, compact, interesting air flow. Nice price as well (about $30 retail).

Pics below are from the Vandy vape site; video is from Vapor Trail going over features:

Pulse.JPG

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Just pre ordered at myvpro

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Well, it means they have sold at least 2 so far, since I just pre-ordered myself. I got it at Brad's Vapor since there was a 10% code (Vaportrail) which brought it to $26.99 shipped. Got it in black since it was the same price as stainless.

Now the waiting...

Link for brad's vapor: Brad's Vapor

SteelDriver

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Well, it means they have sold at least 2 so far, since I just pre-ordered myself. I got it at Brad's Vapor since there was a 10% code (Vaportrail) which brought it to $26.99 shipped. Got it in black since it was the same price as stainless.

Now the waiting...

Damn mine was 34 oh well I'm just stoked to get it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Now the waiting...

Make that 3. Thanks for the heads up.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
hi B2L. I am still not sure of a couple things on the design. The gold plating touching the liquid kinda bugs me. Isn't that a no no or am I too old school? Also, hitting the notches to put the cap back on seems a little finagly. But, I think it will be obvious because the air pipes would hit the coil if not put on right. Glad a 510 adapter will be included, not a fan of the goon style w i d e mouth driptip. Especially if they are so short your lips touch the HOT metal.
Who am I kidding....I just have to decide on color, leaning toward black :hubba:

Reactions: B2L

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
hi B2L. I am still not sure of a couple things on the design. The gold plating touching the liquid kinda bugs me. Isn't that a no no or am I too old school? Also, hitting the notches to put the cap back on seems a little finagly. But, I think it will be obvious because the air pipes would hit the coil if not put on right. Glad a 510 adapter will be included, not a fan of the goon style w i d e mouth driptip. Especially if they are so short your lips touch the HOT metal.
Who am I kidding....I just have to decide on color, leaning toward black :hubba:

Gold plating, if done well, is not an issue. What could be an issue is the base metal if it isn't done well. My only reservation is the juice wells. I'm a fan of well draining decks because I pocket mine all the time but it looks like this design shouldn't leak.

I'd be interested if it was a 24mm or 25mm RDA

And I wouldn't, aren't choices great :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread