Beauty
505c3387b5942156e4f86c6dec8c2003.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Interesting. Where did you hear about that?

I wonder what Vandy Vape's rational is for such a Policy?
It's on their website in small print on the bottom of their warranty page. That's ok by me. I just won't ever buy any Vandy Vape products ever again and I told them so. I really like my Icon but there are ALOT of other RDAs out there.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It's on their website in small print on the bottom of their warranty page. That's ok by me. I just won't ever buy any Vandy Vape products ever again and I told them so. I really like my Icon but there are ALOT of other RDAs out there.

Gotcha. Thanks for the Heads-Up.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I'm really on board with the overall design of this atomizer; there are some pretty smart innovations here that really make it enjoyable to use. The air tubes are actually the least interesting thing about it, but that's not to say they don't serve their purpose.

My main issue is that it really doesn't suit my vape style whatsoever. This thing performs best flavour-wise when it's puking vapour, IMO (not a negative to many!). It can certainly support different tastes and styles of vaping, but it really shines when you crank it a bit.

At the end of the day, it's not my favourite to vape on, but it's bloody ingenious, affordable, available, well made and will suit a ton of vapers, squonking or not.

Shrink this thing way down and it's a home run.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Love mine.

Usually when I squonk I prefer a simple single wire coil, like a 26 or 24ga kanthal coil on a Hadaly, but I'm using the Pulse on a Boxer clone with a stainless steel clapton and it works great.

Lots of flavor and great vapor. Haven't had a single leak in several weeks of regular use. Great squonker for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread