PURE JUNK...Joyetech Ego batteries !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Considering what we're paying for this stuff in comparison to a carton of cigs I have no complaint at all if they fail after 6 months. I won't name names but some brands are performing better long term than others. YMMV.
    Just ordered a SS Vamo for $30...certainly not expecting it to be the "end all" but the price suited me.

That's disposable at that price- that's great. I'd sure rather get one of those every several months than a provari at 5-7 times the cost and have to worry because I'm carrying around $200 worth of equipment.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
    Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    I love these batteries!!! Though I have the OLD 900mah no 5 clicky ones(hint hint) hell last week was setting up pump to drain water off pool cover, the ego deceides it wants to take a swim:( totally submerged in about a foot of water. I'm standing there holding a garden hose with a dumbfounded look on my face. When I figured out what happened, fished it out and screwed off tank. Ran into the garage and dried it off, hit the button and got the orange glow of the button, phew. Checked and dried tank and batt. connector(tank and carto didn't even absorb water) screwed her on and hit button.....snap, crackle and not to forget a pop! I was vaping again. These old school ego batt. are great!

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    I've yet to have an Ego die on me and mine are approaching two and a half years of usage. They haven't gotten a lot of use for the past year but they still work fine when I do use them. They've certainly lived up to their hopeful 250-300 charge lifetime and beyond. I have two Ego Twist that are 8 months old now and get a lot of use and still work fine. I did have one Twist die on me when it was about 5 months old, BUT it was my own fault, I dropped it in the Toilet :shock:

As with everything in the vaping world, your mileage may vary ;)

Bookworm

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    My joyetech ego c passthrough is still going strong after 8.5 months. Still holds a charge for as long as it did when I got it. And I used it all day, everyday for much of that time.

The only battery that has failed on me for no reason I could see was a smoktech mini ego. I broke an ego twist and a vision spinner, both by abuse. I dropped them, hard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread