Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I feel your pain. The old CashCap was my addiction for about 6 months during 2009... the aroma, the flavor!

THEN they changed the recipe (or their supplier, who knows) right before I put in a huge order. It wasn't even close (and had an odd red color). I sent all the CashCrap back. Later they put a disclaimer on their website that it wasn't the same (though never did admit on ECF that it was different). Don't know about today's version (Curtis' Coffee) but can't imagine it is even close and may just be the red 2nd version stuff renamed (anyone??). I refused to buy anything from them after the odd way they handled the change in recipe. :2c:

I also have about 2 ml left of the original honey/milky/cinnamon/coffee goodness it and I should just grab a nice drink and vape it up and enjoy the last of it (and then weep a little)!

Wish I knew a recipe and I hope someone comes up with one.

However, for a very close liquid that is already made: A good vaping bud (and also former CashCap addict) found that the Espresso from Backwoods Brew is CashCap like awesome (I haven't tried it yet, but I'd trust her taste as she's tried every coffee or cappuccino flavor out there). She just told me about it the other day. Maybe give a small bottle a try? I plan to soon.

RIP old CashCap

rip3.png

8-25/09

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (waves hand) if there is more than one?

*sighhhhh*

I did get a sample from my bud of the Espresso from BWB last night. Very good, but NOT like CashCap (missing that milky/cinnamon/honey taste) that I'd just about bet was old Joye Recipe (when Joye changed everything they funked up all the flavors). If someone (vendor/supplier) could make that identical (or damn close) I'd buy a gallon of it. LOL

I'll be watching this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread