PureSmoker.com DSE901b(black mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmax

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 31, 2008
USA, TX
Im curious about actual everyday puffing on this thing. Lets say an average of 10 min an hour (typical smoke break).

How long will the battery last?
The atomizer hold up?
e-liquid in each cartridge last?

I have already ordered and just waiting for arrival. Wanting to know if anyone uses this as a daily e-smoker. Will i need multiple mini's in order to substitute e-smoking for traditional 3/4 - 1 pack a day habit?

From everything ive read it seems in best interest to have extra batts and atomizers on hand regardless the model.

I notice you add a drop of the liquid to each cartridge before use. Is that always necessary and is this typical to recieve the results you obtained.
Does that pose any prolonged use issues with the atomizer?

Also how long can you use a cartridge while continually adding the liquid to it?

I apologize in advance for all the questions im very new to this and these products are amazing to me. Also i dont want to get the mini and really like it then realize i needed to get more items in order to keep using it. I dont mind buying them i would just rather buy those upfront to make this a successful transition.

Any experiences would be super!

RatInDaHat

Peace, I'm outta here
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
I use my mini's as my main dailys usually. With topping off the cart can last a very long time. I recommend only quality liquid though. Certain liquids, like e-cig.com's will destroy the atomizer prematurely.

The results i obtain as far as vapor are easy to achieve. liquid or a fresh cart and you'll be puffing nicely.

I'd recommend an extra atomizer or two and a few extra batteries never hurts. You might be well served to have 2 starter kits so you get the extra charger, etc. I usually keep a charger at work and one at home.

any other questions? :D

Madmax

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 31, 2008
USA, TX
Got mine today from Puresmoker. I cant say enough! I was out of smokes today when i came to work and bummed one when i first got in. I went to check the mail and to my pleasant surprise was my shipment from Puresmoker. That was fast man! Especially when it goes through military mail on this end. It couldnt have been better timing, just as i was going to bum another smoke i got this and i know people say it takes some getting used to, but this thing "fired" up and was rockin after a few primer puffs right out the box. The only trouble i had was deciding which cart to put in ;). Thanks for all the help and info on this board if you do enough readin and use sound logic based on what you read you can pretty much have a realistic idea of what you are getting. This thing is too cool!! And looks sleek as all get out.

If you are skeptical about getting into this by all means do your homework and make an educated decision. My advice so far, just give it a go. The worst case scenario is your out 50 bucks, but you can more likely sell it to somone you know who smokes.

Thanks again Dusty and Steve. You guys are the greatest! BTW, i placed a pre emptive order yesterday based on all the positive information and reviews. Today my decision is affirmed!!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread