1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Puresmoker Legacy MINI pics and first thoughts.

Discussion in 'APV Discussion' started by ian74, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ian74

ian74 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just got my Puresmoker Legacy mini today, I have to tell you this thing is awesome. If your not familiar with them, Puresmoker makes mechanical mods. This is the Mini version of the new Legacy. It's a bottom button, all mechanical, 18350 3.7V battery mod. This has a media blasted finish and is all stainless steel. It's finely built, fired right up, and generally just a great sexy little device. I returned my Icon (the previous smaller mod, which took a single 14500 battery) for this and I am so happy that I did.

The first thing I did when I got the package was wonder if anything was in it, it was light. I ripped it open and was just blown away by how small and sturdy this thing is. I threw in a charged AW IMR 18350, tightened the switch down and threw a filled carto on, and it fired like a beast. I've been using KR808s until I got this and there is just no comparison. It hits harder than my Icon (at least it feels that way) and 15 minutes later I am buzzed on juice. I bought the Icon 3 weeks before this was released, an d returned it right away to wait for this instead.

I would recommend this if your looking for a small, very well built, everyday mod you can take out an about with you. I don't think anyone wouldn't love to get their hands on it. Without further ado, here are the pics. I set it up next to a KR808D-1, a AA battery, a 30ml bottle of juice and a 18350 battery so you can get a sense of how big (tiny) it is.

[​IMG]

Here it is with no atomizer/cartomizer attached, look at how little he is!

[​IMG]

With a 3ml tank from Puresmoker attached, fits great by the way. Sits flush right on top with almost no perceivable gap.

[​IMG]

In hand with a tank, I have small hands

[​IMG]

With a standard 510 atomizer and drip tip attached

[​IMG]

Nothing on it stealthed away in my hand.

I recommend this highly. If this is considered more of a review, and should be moved or deleted, please mods let me know. I posted this in the Puresmoker supplier forum, but I thought it was worth posting for anyone who may be interested in a small 3.7V tube mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.