• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Attempting to trade/sell outside of the classifieds

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I am a bit worried about my orders 1 for a legacy and one for spare parts....USPS says the were delivered 2 days ago (NOT) and I am not getting any answer back from them to my email...both packages are insured enough to cover the purchases but THEY have to start the claims process...I guess I will wait a few more days and them contact my bank to do a chargeback.....Ticks me off this was to be my first mod...I need and upgrade from my EGOS/EVODS....I have a protank sitting here awaiting

that is just a glitch in the usps tracking system- lately I have gotten quite a few packages after the system has showed "out for delivery" sometimes two or three days after. if there is a tracking number there must be a package so be patient it will show up....

JColt

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2013
USA
I put in a dispute with cc company. 8 iclear30's half price $51.50. They can keep remaining iclears, just credit my account.

I think they started VolVapor and put this off to the side. I would have been sending out emails at 2 am letting people know I was taking care of business. I'm not real happy with this.

Last edited:

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
I also placed an order and had a missing item. Sent a message on the website and then by email. No response and email was sent back as unable to deliver. Went to facebook page listed above and sent a message from there. Hopefully can get this resolved without having to take further action.

I'm happy with the cheap Budcigs kits I bought for $12.50. I haven't done anything with them, yet. But, they are complete. One weird thing is the randomly selected juice that's included is 32mg. It's way stronger than anything I've vaped and certainly not the best thing for a new vaper to be using. I recommended the kit to a non-vaping friend and she also received 32mg. I'm busy teaching her the tricks of cutting it with VG/PG base. It's currently more info than she wants to absorb.
BUDECIG-2.jpg

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I have read many of your posts here and this is some sad stuff from a US based company.....

Hence the phrase "buyer beware"

I sincerely hope everyone gets what they ordered and if not take action!

Steve has opened a b&m store in Nashville on 5th ave., from what I am told....

I have about 30 DC cartos I ordered from him, and this was months before the closing that will not work in either V3 or either Icon (I have 5 total mods from him), that if I visit the store and he is in fact the proprietor I would like to place somewhere the sun does not shine!:2cool:

As the trainer says to his dog "sik em"

Last edited:

FireFighter

Sep 11, 2009
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Attempting to trade/sell outside of the classifieds

funkyZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2009
Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Just an FYI...
I ordered over 250 bucks (after discount) worth of stuff from him including a Legacy.
I had a bad batt in one of my Smok spinner kits, emailed him and replacement was sent and received.
Even more worrying, my Legacy was completely missing from another order. Emailed him and they gave me no grief whatsoever, sent me a Legacy right away and I received it yesterday.
I also had one box of cartos that only had 4 in it instead of 5 but it wasn't worth asking them to mail one cartomizer. He gave me a good deal at half price on everything and I appreciate him standing up and being honest like he always has. There is a good reason he has a good reputation.
Kinda surprised they messed the orders up that bad, but I'm sure they were pretty swamped, the entire inventory sold out in like 8 hours. IF this was a legal thing as some have suggested, they probably had a strict deadline to halt sales. The complete absence of feedback from him on the subject also reeks of legal advice. Hate to speculate since that's all I'm doing here, but no info leads the mind to wandering.
I like the guy, always have. I've bought from him on occasion over the years, but the stuff has always been too expensive to use him as a primary source.

I will say that the button/switch design on the Legacy just might be one of the best I've ever seen. I also love the VERY course threads on the top cap, 3/4 turn and its completely off. It's a very nice Mech, love it.
[Moderated]

Last edited by a moderator:

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
well still no response(ticket number still shows invalid) and I find that sad....it appears that PureSmoker was a good company that was forced to close up shop quickly. I feel that I have no other option but to contact my bank and reverse the charges for the items I ordered as I can not start a insurance claim for the missing items. I would have preferred to receive my items. I hope the day comes when the principle does offer another mod similar to the Legacy and will continue to look for a used one to purchase.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I got a request to give a review today... I replied I never received items and need them to contact me so I do not need to do a chargeback...I feel for this company especially given the info posted here I just wish they would respond. Were they really put out of business by an idiot using RS bats ?

PS my ticket # is still showing invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread