Puresmoker Out of Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
jaybo" data-source="post: 10799809" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
jaybo said:
ARGH! Who makes a Firecracker taste-alike? This is my ONLY juice now! I can't afford to start trying out multiple company juices looking for a perfect replacement!

I received Firecracker as my free juice in my starter kit. It's a 32mg nic level. What is it? I haven't tried it, yet.

BUDECIG.jpg

Jaybo

Apr 1, 2009
Monmouth, OR, USA
I received Firecracker as my free juice in my starter kit. It's a 32mg nic level. What is it? I haven't tried it, yet.

View attachment 255134

It is an intense cinnamon menthol flavor. 32mg is WAY strong, I had to order the 1.6 on my last order as they were out of .8 and I noticed the difference. Tread carefully as it is an intense flavor and very very strong, even at low nic levels. It will also burn skin if the bottle comes open in your pants! Don't ask how I know this! :evil:

Tealady12

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
St Paul, MN
Take a look at their VolVapor site on Facebook, they have a picture of their juice menu. I sent a PM asking if the "Pyro" is the same as the PS "Firecracker" and if they are doing mailorder - No response yet, but I'll post if I hear back. there is a website at www.volvapor.com but it just has a maintenance message and points you back at their Facebook page.

I found the new site a few days ago, they are not doing maile order yet. They also have a facebook page and on there I read that one of the flavors is exactly like firecraker. check it out.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hope I'm not double posting. Seems my posts, or some of them, aren't showing up here for me. Don't know if they are being deleted or not, but I received an e-mail on the 23d from PS.

""Hello Paul,
Apologies for the mistake on your order. I'll get the springs shipping to you today."

So, should be showing up today or tomorrow if it was shipped.

They is showing up - in that other thread you are posting to. I think it's "Whatever happened to PureSmoker?" There are at least three threads going on this topic/issues right now. Might not be a bad idea for the threads to be merged.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
It is an intense cinnamon menthol flavor. 32mg is WAY strong, I had to order the 1.6 on my last order as they were out of .8 and I noticed the difference. Tread carefully as it is an intense flavor and very very strong, even at low nic levels. It will also burn skin if the bottle comes open in your pants! Don't ask how I know this! :evil:

I have plenty of PG and VG on-hand. Any recommendations?

Jaybo

Apr 1, 2009
Monmouth, OR, USA
I found the new site a few days ago, they are not doing maile order yet. They also have a facebook page and on there I read that one of the flavors is exactly like firecraker. check it out.

I saw where one person asked on their FB site if it was, but no reply. Just looked again and could not find any other post about it.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
Take a look at their VolVapor site on Facebook, they have a picture of their juice menu. I sent a PM asking if the "Pyro" is the same as the PS "Firecracker" and if they are doing mailorder - No response yet, but I'll post if I hear back. there is a website at www.volvapor.com but it just has a maintenance message and points you back at their Facebook page.

This looks like it might be the place ...
VolVapor.jpg

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Yeah poor PS owner looks like he really got hosed....

I mean look at this place, it looks like he converted his garage......NOT!

IMHO his reason to just quit his E-Commerce buis and go retail, while not keeping the one market share indicates something a whole lot more complex than any lawsuit settlement...

The guy changed his avatar he had for like 5 years.... something' fishy more than his "Gone Fish'in"...;)

Blows off all his current clientele, and opens a B&M...come on people there is a whole lot more to this than anyone knows, or will say, and he is not going to step up and say anything. He is not in the E-Commerce business anymore and as long as he makes good on all his last on-line orders he has done what he should....

Well I hope ya'll get the stuff you ordered from him, I am sure glad I didn't buy a Legacy, although it would make a kewl collectors item, but hey, he may still be selling them?

When I go to Nashville for some White Castle', I'll stop in and check it out! :2cool: :vapor:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
This looks like it might be the place ...
View attachment 255249

I doubt Steve will be doing mail order, he pretty much bailed on that and his trust level is pretty low right now with many...although I know that many would order his e-liquids as they are not DIYers and enjoyed his blends...

I just have to say that I personally would be hard pressed to order anything from anyone who just bailed as he did....he didn't leave a very good taste in anyones mouth so to speak.

Just my two :2c: worth...

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
contested the charge on my bank card today due to no communication...Postmaster said again that they need to file the insurance claim and I can do nothing

Kj,

Go to this link:

US POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE-FILE A COMPLAINT

Fill out the form in its entirety, reference your USPS tracking number and explain what happened.

A Postal Inspector will contact you, THEY HAVE TO, it's just like filing a police report!

Explain to him or her that you are having trouble with the USPS doing anything, and you have had to contact you bank for charge reversal, etc.

You will get a case number via email before they contact you via email, or phone for more details BTW

Call you bank person back up, and give them the case number and tell them you reported the issue to the Postal Inspection Service for mail theft / missing mail.

This will expedite the bank giving you back your money; you realize they can't just take your word on this, I don't care how long you have been with them....

I mean as I posted before you paid PS for something in good faith, they shipped it, as they should, and Stumpy McGraw your mail carrier or one of his buds stole your stuff! :blink:

I just want to see you through this and hear about a happy ending before Christmas LOL... ;)

:vapor:

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
will do so now thank you

And remember what I said about your package after you get reimbursed and lets just say it does show up....

The Postal Inspection Service at this point has closed the investigation as either prosecuting someone or leaving it as a screw up on the USPS side.

Puresmoker got their money from you.

The bank made good because you gave them a case number to substanciate you got screwed over by the USPS.

You get your Legacy! BONUS!

(The reason I know this as FACT is that I asked this to the postal inspector regarding my issue, and when my home was broke into years ago I had a 35mm camera stolen. The police report showed that I was reimbursed for my loss via my home owners insurance. Like 6 months later the police call me and tell me that they have my camera; I tell them to call my insurance as I was already repaid...about two weeks later the police detective calls me back and says: Mr. Techy let me explain to you how this works; the case is closed, you did the right thing, but your insurance doesn't want to mess with it, and it is your property, now come downtown and pick up your camera....got it! ;);) I reply yes sir!)

It's not a Lear Jet! Now that they may want back:2cool:

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
I doubt Steve will be doing mail order, he pretty much bailed on that and his trust level is pretty low right now with many...although I know that many would order his e-liquids as they are not DIYers and enjoyed his blends...

Any business would have trouble reclaiming old customers after selling inventory at 50% off. It throws off the price/value expectations. VolVapers would be targeting a new customer base, with a new name and a new strategy. His problem won't be the handful of annoyed Puresmoker customers. Most of them won't even know there is a connection between the two businesses. His problem is the competition. Discounters like MadVapes and FastTech are going to make it tough to maintain profit margins.

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Any business would have trouble reclaiming old customers after selling inventory at 50% off. It throws off the price/value expectations. VolVapers would be targeting a new customer base, with a new name and a new strategy. His problem won't be the handful of annoyed Puresmoker customers. Most of them won't even know there is a connection between the two businesses. His problem is the competition. Discounters like MadVapes and FastTech are going to make it tough to maintain profit margins.

As the old saying goes "you hit the nail on the head" !

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
Being a relatively new vaper, I was worried as I hadn't done business with them before. I figured I'd treat it like a co-op i.e. might not get my stuff and be out of money.

I received everything and quickly. It sucks that some of you didn't get the gear you purchased. It seems like he has made good on some of the issues.

Just wanted to throw my experience out there. :2c:

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
Being a relatively new vaper, I was worried as I hadn't done business with them before. I figured I'd treat it like a co-op i.e. might not get my stuff and be out of money.

I received everything and quickly. It sucks that some of you didn't get the gear you purchased. It seems like he has made good on some of the issues.

Just wanted to throw my experience out there. :2c:

Me too, I received everything I ordered. So did my friend that lives in Minneapolis. (a huge Vikings fan)

PureSmoker must like Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread