Puresmoker's Riskee Yuice?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by NotYingYang, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NotYingYang

NotYingYang Senior Member ECF Veteran

What is this flavor? Is it just traditional tobacco flavor?

2. Bertrand

Bertrand Super Member ECF Veteran

I ordered some of this. It was called Riskee Yuice / Like Smoke. I got "like smoke" on the bottle. It tasted like caramel.

3. NotYingYang

What tastes more like a regular cigarette: the riskee yuice, or the marlboro (from puresmoker)?

4. frazzledglispa

frazzledglispa Senior Member ECF Veteran

I never personally cared for Marlboro cigarettes, and I find the Marlboro liquid to taste bitter. I like the Riskee Juice/Like Smoke a great deal. It has a nice nutty/caramel taste. I guess I would say that the Marlboro tastes more like regular cigarettes than the RJ.

5. robw

robw Super Member ECF Veteran

I tried both. The marlboro is deep and rich with a heavy throat hit and a tobacco taste. and the like smoke is the same but the flavor is more defined with a caramel taste. It has a longer after taste and does remind you of smoke after taste.

6. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I thought the Riskee was sweet and yummy :thumbs:

Lu

7. Voltagevapor

Voltagevapor Full Member

From what I have heard/tried, nothing really tastes like a REAL cig(correct me if i'm wrong) . Once you get used to the flavor and smoke the e-cig for a few days and your taste buds come back, cigs will taste pretty nasty. I personally like the "tobacco" flavors i've tried in the past (NJOY). I'll let you know once I try Steves "Marlboro Special Blend".

8. Voltagevapor

Voltagevapor Full Member

Cool, thanks Rob. I ordered the Marlboro, Riskee, Cash-cola, and the Cashbucks coffee flavors. I am hoping that I like em all. lol. Have you tried the NJOY regular flavor carts? I am curious as to how they compare to the Marlboro from puresmoker.com.

9. SuperStack

SuperStack Super Member ECF Veteran

The Marlboro isn't sweet at all, and agreed, it does seem slightly bitter actually. And I don't like vaping it straight either. It does have a better taste than the "regular tobacco" cart flavour however (which I find rather nasty).

But really, Marlboro is a flavour best mixed with something else like menthol or risky. That's where it can really shine.

Just note however that it doesn't taste like the real analog.

10. NotYingYang

What e-juice/liquid would you guys say tastes more like the Njoy Npro traditional flavor cigs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.