Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
These have to be some of the cleanest flavors I have ever tried. A fairly new brand to hit the market these flavors really hit the mark when it comes to mixing. Produced with the utmost of care and done so with a true love of the vaping industry.

I've sampled every flavor that has come through Nicotine River and these have to be some of the best. Reasonably priced and a better group of people you can't find anywhere.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
These have to be some of the cleanest flavors I have ever tried. A fairly new brand to hit the market these flavors really hit the mark when it comes to mixing. Produced with the utmost of care and done so with a true love of the vaping industry.

I've sampled every flavor that has come through Nicotine River and these have to be some of the best. Reasonably priced and a better group of people you can't find anywhere.
Have you tried any of the purilum cheesecake? Can you recommend a starting %? I have a package enroute and I ordered both types of the purilum cheesecakes and some of the purilum watermelon.

:)

Reactions: IDJoel

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Have you tried any of the purilum cheesecake? Can you recommend a starting %? I have a package enroute and I ordered both types of the purilum cheesecakes and some of the purilum watermelon.

:)
S & S
Let me get my notes on it up and I'll get right back to you

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
S & S
Let me get my notes on it up and I'll get right back to you
I was using it on a Merlin RDTA at 3% and in a Cubis Pro tank at 5% to 9% stand alone mixed with my all time favorite Purilum flavor (Boysenberry(both of them) I was running it at 4.5%

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I only have 8 of their flavors but so far I'm impressed. Only flavor out of the 8 that I may not like is the Nilla Wafer and milk but I tested it immediately after mixing. It's currently steeping to see if my experience changes.
(I got Tobacco Bourbon, Cream Dream, Strawberry Biscuit, Butter mint, Cheesecake with Graham, Vanilla Custard and the Nilla wafer one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread