Putting down the protanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherja

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2013
Nottingham
Well, I regularly use both MiniPT2s and a Taifun GT. My PTs have rebuilt micro-contact-coils w/ cotton, and, of course so does my Taifun.

That said, I prefer the Taifun. But I still think my MiniPTs give a fantastic vape (being properly rebuilt and wicked, of course) - and lots of my mates who have tried both have preferred the MiniPT over the Taifun, vape-wise.

I should say that, in my opinion, the MiniPTs perform so well because of their extra air-flow base.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Well, I regularly use both MiniPT2s and a Taifun GT. My PTs have rebuilt micro-contact-coils w/ cotton, and, of course so does my Taifun.

That said, I prefer the Taifun. But I still think my MiniPTs give a fantastic vape (being properly rebuilt and wicked, of course) - and lots of my mates who have tried both have preferred the MiniPT over the Taifun, vape-wise.

I should say that, in my opinion, the MiniPTs perform so well because of their extra air-flow base.

And so does a KPT with a proper electrical coil and airflow. I love the mini. Neither, nor any tanks compare to my Immo's or Helios for vapor. The Kanger's suit their purpose of balancing performance and utility, and they don't leak. They have a distinct flavor signature. I wasn't impressed with the Aqua, I had to take it near subΩ and it was a fiddly build. Just watch The Greek. I'm sure I'll love my Kay with all the experience I gleaned from the tight builds that cleoro's require. And if I didn't have that, I'd probably settle for mediocre results on the more expensive clones and originals I own. The Protank exhibits a magnitude of sins (compromises) but serves an undeniable a multitude of purposes with its own particular graces (such as a chaining at moderate v/w).

I use Protanks extensively in testing. Grateful for any contribution. LMK. :D

Good luck all.

:)

VapourWorx

Mar 12, 2014
Ontario
My pro tank and my T3S and MT3S all leaked wit two different brands of juice. Maybe I got ripped off and bought clones, but they were supposed to be authentic. My new favourite, much to my surprise, is the Kanger T2. I am loving this clearo. Very cheap and simple, wicks well and great vapour. I really can't complain. I guess simple is sometimes better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread