PV Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcighippy

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
OC CA
Here is my solution. I "borrowed" the ring stud from an old cybershot camera. Fabricated the ring from a piece of stainless wire. Liked it so well I did my ego spacer as well. ringed ego & Provari.jpg ring detail.jpg lanyard.jpg

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i like the idea of the PV carabiner holster a lot.
but im torn if i would actually use it. i have no idea how much the PV would swing as i walked and it seems like it would be bashing into my side and getting snagged on clothing and whatnot.
but for the summertime and having limited pockets, i really like this. and that webpage has it for sale for less than when i had spotted it a while back. thnaks OP.

anyone know how much shipping to the USA is from that site? i tried the Quote option but it didnt work. also, do they take normal credit card payments? all i saw was paypal.

Last edited:

batt04

May 11, 2013
United States
I like the look of the holster and placed an order via paypal and received the following response. I just scanned the page and must have missed the statement about shipping.

------------------------------------------
Hello,
Thank you for your order from Myvape. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at myvape.express@gmail.com or call us at +639166446527 Sunday - Friday, 1pm - 4am (GMT +8 hrs).
Please dont pay with Paypal without a Shipping Quote from us.!!

Shipping and Handling Fee included in your order is the paypal 4% fee not the actual shipping fee. DHL (2-5 Days Delivery) Quotation will be sent via email together with your orders.

Please note these shipping rates :
US & Canada = $60 to $65,
Singapore = $30, Malaysia = $45,
Europe = 60$ - 65$,
Philippines = $3.8.
Thank you again for your business.

this PV clip look very similar. http://www.vapervenue.com/products/provari-clip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread