Q&A with Apollo ecigs? Ask us anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Anderson II

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2014
Atlanta
Larry, sorry, can't be perfect. We had address leakage problems in the past, and thought they were behind us. When bottle filling is automated it is near perfect, but not perfect. I honestly haven't heard of a leaker in quite a while. Contact customer service through live chat on the website and get a replacement. Also, if I might ask, if you still have the bottle, get me the lot code and I'll check if there were any other probs with that run.

Liquid-Chris

Understandable. Contacted customer service and they told me the 0mg went out in place of the 6mg so I just gave up there. No lot codes on my bottles as they sent me 5ml bottles with green tops for some reason. Pictures I've seen of people getting theirs are 10ml bottles. Not worried about it I suppose. I'll just give them to someone.

Last edited:
Hey Chris, got my two free bottles the other day. Thanks for the promo! I do have a question, do you recommend letting the RY4 steep? I tried a bit in my dripper and there's really not much flavor to it (though I can tell there's some tastiness there).

All the RY4 we ship is pre-steeped. To be honest, I have never put any of the Apollo liquids on a dripper, they are 50% VG liquids designed for tanks.

Liquid-Chris

I've been using Apollo batteries since 2012. I had been impressed with the quality, heck my 2013 eGo superior is still a workhorse. Love my original Luminous VV and eGo VV/VW.

But... I've had trouble with every battery I purchased since Dec 2014. It's only 3 batteries but it's making me question if I'm going to stay with Apollo long term.

I bought 2 additional eGo Luminous VVs in late December 2014. One went belly up in January, the other in February. And I had a heck of a time trying to get replacements. For the record one of the replacements failed in May, but since I hadn't placed a recent order I wasn't eligible for replacement. The tech said she's mail one out anyway (because I was good customer), but that never happened.

I just bought an eGo box and it was DOA, I just got the replacement today and am using it, so far so good.

So here's my question - Am I just having bad luck or is this going to be the norm?

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I've been using Apollo batteries since 2012. I had been impressed with the quality, heck my 2013 eGo superior is still a workhorse. Love my original Luminous VV and eGo VV/VW.

But... I've had trouble with every battery I purchased since Dec 2014. It's only 3 batteries but it's making me question if I'm going to stay with Apollo long term.

I bought 2 additional eGo Luminous VVs in late December 2014. One went belly up in January, the other in February. And I had a heck of a time trying to get replacements. For the record one of the replacements failed in May, but since I hadn't placed a recent order I wasn't eligible for replacement. The tech said she's mail one out anyway (because I was good customer), but that never happened.

I just bought an eGo box and it was DOA, I just got the replacement today and am using it, so far so good.

So here's my question - Am I just having bad luck or is this going to be the norm?

Hi,

Thanks for posting here and letting me know about this. I do apologize about that and I do want to assure you that this is not going to be the norm. Our CS rep was correct that in order to claim replacements on any Apollo electronic product you need to have an order placed within the last 60 days to keep you warranty active and up to date (no minimum purchase value to reactivate). We offer this limited lifetime warranty to our valued customers as we do know that batteries will go bad over time but want to offer replacements at no charge so our customers will always have something to use and not be left in the dust. I understand that doesn't seem the case here as the batteries weren't that old. If you'd like I'll be glad to speak with our CS manager and get replacements for the defective units out to you. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the eGo Box. It's a great little extended battery eGo device that looks pretty sleek too if I may say. Please PM me if you'd like me to look into replacements for you for any of the Apollo batteries you have that aren't working properly. Thanks and I do hope you decide to stay with Apollo as we want to keep each and every one of our customers as happy as possible!

-AR

Major Meatwad

Oct 27, 2015
Central Fl
Quiet thread but here goes:

I got an email today for new Apollo mods: The Nano, CTRL,and Opus. :w00t:

I want to assume they use similar technology,

The nano states:
"With a few clicks of a button, you’ll have complete control over your vaping experience. In temperature control mode, you can adjust your settings for Nickle, Titainum, or Stainless Steel materials. Dial up the temperature and wattage to get the perfect vape from one of the tiniest TC mods on the planet."

The question is: Does the "CTRL" also have the ability for TC (temp control) for stainless and titanium. Also what type of stainless? 304 or 316L ?

I do currently use SS 304 with the "Reliant" in various tanks and I hope the technology is a slightly updated but similar to the RELIANT.

Does the TC have adjustable parameters and what are they respectively or is it just Auto like the OHM?:blink:

Any insight to the Temp control abilities of the new products(NANO,CTRL,OPUS) while the sale is on is greatly appreciated!:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread