Q and A thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
If I find it too peppery could I mix it with some malty toffee to take away the pepperiness ???(if that's a word...)

I find my malty toffee like a good roll of duct tape in a sense. No matter how unvapable a juice is, malty toffee fixes it up with no effort at all. I've been trying my hand at DIY and I suck at it.....BADLY! But by mixing in my precious MT it vapes well enough to get through.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
If I find it too peppery could I mix it with some malty toffee to take away the pepperiness ???(if that's a word...)

I find my malty toffee like a good roll of duct tape in a sense. No matter how unvapable a juice is, malty toffee fixes it up with no effort at all. I've been trying my hand at DIY and I suck at it.....BADLY! But by mixing in my precious MT it vapes well enough to get through.
if you do find it peppery and you don't like it, steeping will def take care of it.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Which tobacco base is in the Hazelnut?

Which is in the Honey Flues?

Edit: Does a bigger bottle take longer to steep?

Man, you have some hard questions... but I'd guess that the steeping time is about the same regardless of the size.

Also, steeping makes such a big difference... the newer bottle of RY4 tastes so much different than my older bottle... the newer bottles of Vanilla and cappuccino (light, golden brown) are a totally different color than my older ones (deep, dark brown)...

Crazyness...

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Man, you have some hard questions... but I'd guess that the steeping time is about the same regardless of the size.

Also, steeping makes such a big difference... the newer bottle of RY4 tastes so much different than my older bottle... the newer bottles of Vanilla and cappuccino (light, golden brown) are a totally different color than my older ones (deep, dark brown)...

Crazyness...
Color is why I ask about bottle size. 10ml 555E got here in 7 days, was ready to go and hasn't changed much since (5 weeks now). New bottle, 30ml, 5 days old, lighter color and less pungent odor.

I know Whiskey talked about maybe reducing or toning down the flavor on that one, could also be that. Haven't tasted it yet.

PS - dun mess with mah 555E pl0x. It's perfect as it is.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I discovered that the peppery feeling was a result of my palette not being clean. Brush your teeth, drink extra water, even eat a ham&swiss on rye (don't understand it, but it works every time for me)....but clean the roof of your mouth and see if the peppery taste goes away.

Hey you sayin I don't brush????
VDQwY1.gif

KiloWatts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
West Philadelphia
555E got here in 7 days, was ready to go and hasn't changed much since (5 weeks now). New bottle, 30ml, 5 days old, lighter color and less pungent odor.

Indeed, my 15ml (last month) bottle of 555E didn't change much at all. It stayed as gloriously pungent as the first day.

I know Whiskey talked about maybe reducing or toning down the flavor on that one, could also be that. Haven't tasted it yet.

I hope not! I <3'd it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread