1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by SOONERFAN01, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SOONERFAN01

SOONERFAN01 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hey ECF friends, we changed our site up a bit. There is now an option for vg/pg ratios, and flavor shots. We have added new flavors, and plan to add even more this week. We will also have glass bottles available as an upgrade

The 12ml bottles of liquid are $2.09
    120ml is still priced low at $12.89
    We also just added bigger bottles up to 1,000ml which is $54.99

For those of you who havent tried our juice yet, give us a try! You wont be disappointed. We offer a quality juice without the high quality price. We make them right here in the USA.

We will be adding more and more as the week goes by.

Free prize packs will be given away this week as well. Stay tuned here for all the info.

2. Tooth Tamer

Tooth Tamer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Site looks great why im up I have no clue but I guess perfect timing lol.
    price jump is minimal and will keep me a customer and the way these taste are
    great. Just loaded up some strawberry straw and its perfect glad it isnt super
    Sour.

Very impressed sooner for the prices you offer and the quality juice! Appreciste you
    Working hard and sticking to your word on turn around. Cant wait to try my next
    3 120s I ordered a few days ago.

Now you just need to go to the store and buy a rock star punched black and red can
    make that a juice!!!

3. thebanik

thebanik Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ah that 1000ml is tempting. As soon as I have a favorite from my first order, I will be ordering a few. Also no 15% Off anymore?

4. SOONERFAN01

Sorry, the 15% off is inactive now. I will repost a new special and coupon code soon though.

5. humpstyles

humpstyles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

1000mL? holy balls. Eventually it shall be mine :)

6. Sed Contra

Sed Contra Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sooner,

Can you say something about the flavor shot increments, please? I'm tempted to order 12ml bottles of Strawberries & Cream with 1, 2, & 3 shots just to find out which to get a liter of, but I might be able to guess if I had a better idea of what they represent, e.g., 2% increase each...

Anyway, hopefully I'll get my last order today...without tracking, it's only a guess, but I'm eager to try more soon.

Thanks, man!

7. thebanik

thebanik Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ah, one more thing Sooner if its not much of botheration, since there are not many reviews up yet, a list of highest Sold flavor and highest rated. Though I checked them all and it seems for now its the Sweet Watermelon but maybe this will help in putting up for first orders before the reviews pile up.....

8. Nu2Dis

Nu2Dis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looking forward to my first order...should be here today.

9. Verdes8891

Verdes8891 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great new option and some interesting flavors Sooner. Can't wait to place another order.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

10. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

awesome work on the site it looks great and the new flavors sound intriguing cannot wait to try some of them!!!

11. bushmaster

bushmaster Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great job on your site set-up, Sooner.
    I love the way you anticipate and adjust to meet the needs and wants of your customers.
    Ya know, I found the mod of my dreams years ago and quit shopping for them.
    Never had quit shopping for juice though for a variety of reasons.
    I think I can quit shopping now. I'm home.:)

12. Bikenstein

Bikenstein Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Lookin forward to my first order. Should be fulfilled sometime soon???

13. Genghis

Genghis Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Sooner, I was waiting for the Vanilla Custard before contemplating my next purchase. Has your shipping charges changed? How much would one have to order for free shipping? I saw it on the scrolling banner before, but it's gone now.

Second question, I was thinking of ordering Menthol for a friend of mine and she likes "Double Menthol", what would your suggestion be for the extra shots to get to a double menthol? Sorry I know this question is probably vague and subjective. I may just go for the triple shot and hope it works.

I'm using the late January flavoring as a baseline, as mine were on the weak side (still ok, just a little weak flavor-wise). But then I also know you had stated that you would be using more flavoring going forward. So I'm going to be shooting in the dark when it comes to the extra flavor shots. Thanks for any input you may have.

14. Verdes8891

Feeling the same way. Trying to get the rest of my friends that vape to shop here. Also might be getting s job at a new local vape shop, so I will try and convince the owner to reach out to carry possibly.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

15. Indigo-Shade

Indigo-Shade Senior Member ECF Veteran

Can't wait to see the updated info on the order I placed last week. All these reviews on flavors are driving me nuts!

16. Verdes8891

Woot,

And 3rd order is placed.

Berry Blast
    (Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio))

Cheesecake
    (Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio))

Strawberries & Cream
    (Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 120ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio), Flavor Shots: 1)

Vanilla Custard

Had to get more of the Strawberries and Cream with an extra flavor shot (to start with)

17. macaroni

macaroni Ultra Member ECF Veteran

It's not a drive Indigo ..... just a putt ...... :pervy:

18. SOONERFAN01

Our menthol is quite strong and we have upped the flavor percent since then anyways I would try just one shot or without a shot to see if its what your looking for

19. SOONERFAN01

Still updating orders since site has been down. Just FYI some of you will get emails with tracking info in just a few

20. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

nope...no e-mail yet LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.