Status
Not open for further replies.

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Hey ECF friends, we changed our site up a bit. There is now an option for vg/pg ratios, and flavor shots. We have added new flavors, and plan to add even more this week. We will also have glass bottles available as an upgrade

The 12ml bottles of liquid are $2.09
120ml is still priced low at $12.89
We also just added bigger bottles up to 1,000ml which is $54.99

For those of you who havent tried our juice yet, give us a try! You wont be disappointed. We offer a quality juice without the high quality price. We make them right here in the USA.

We will be adding more and more as the week goes by.

Free prize packs will be given away this week as well. Stay tuned here for all the info.

Last edited:

Tooth Tamer

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Site looks great why im up I have no clue but I guess perfect timing lol.
price jump is minimal and will keep me a customer and the way these taste are
great. Just loaded up some strawberry straw and its perfect glad it isnt super
Sour.

Very impressed sooner for the prices you offer and the quality juice! Appreciste you
Working hard and sticking to your word on turn around. Cant wait to try my next
3 120s I ordered a few days ago.

Now you just need to go to the store and buy a rock star punched black and red can
make that a juice!!!

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Sooner,

Can you say something about the flavor shot increments, please? I'm tempted to order 12ml bottles of Strawberries & Cream with 1, 2, & 3 shots just to find out which to get a liter of, but I might be able to guess if I had a better idea of what they represent, e.g., 2% increase each...

Anyway, hopefully I'll get my last order today...without tracking, it's only a guess, but I'm eager to try more soon.

Thanks, man!

thebanik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
New Delhi, India
Ah, one more thing Sooner if its not much of botheration, since there are not many reviews up yet, a list of highest Sold flavor and highest rated. Though I checked them all and it seems for now its the Sweet Watermelon but maybe this will help in putting up for first orders before the reviews pile up.....

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Great job on your site set-up, Sooner.
I love the way you anticipate and adjust to meet the needs and wants of your customers.
Ya know, I found the mod of my dreams years ago and quit shopping for them.
Never had quit shopping for juice though for a variety of reasons.
I think I can quit shopping now. I'm home.:)

Genghis

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Abq, NM
Thanks Sooner, I was waiting for the Vanilla Custard before contemplating my next purchase. Has your shipping charges changed? How much would one have to order for free shipping? I saw it on the scrolling banner before, but it's gone now.

Second question, I was thinking of ordering Menthol for a friend of mine and she likes "Double Menthol", what would your suggestion be for the extra shots to get to a double menthol? Sorry I know this question is probably vague and subjective. I may just go for the triple shot and hope it works.

I'm using the late January flavoring as a baseline, as mine were on the weak side (still ok, just a little weak flavor-wise). But then I also know you had stated that you would be using more flavoring going forward. So I'm going to be shooting in the dark when it comes to the extra flavor shots. Thanks for any input you may have.

Verdes8891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Elgin, Illinois
Great job on your site set-up, Sooner.
I love the way you anticipate and adjust to meet the needs and wants of your customers.
Ya know, I found the mod of my dreams years ago and quit shopping for them.
Never had quit shopping for juice though for a variety of reasons.
I think I can quit shopping now. I'm home.:)

Feeling the same way. Trying to get the rest of my friends that vape to shop here. Also might be getting s job at a new local vape shop, so I will try and convince the owner to reach out to carry possibly.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Verdes8891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Elgin, Illinois
Woot,

And 3rd order is placed.

Berry Blast
(Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio))

Cheesecake
(Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio))

Strawberries & Cream
(Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 120ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio), Flavor Shots: 1)

Vanilla Custard

Had to get more of the Strawberries and Cream with an extra flavor shot (to start with)

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Thanks Sooner, I was waiting for the Vanilla Custard before contemplating my next purchase. Has your shipping charges changed? How much would one have to order for free shipping? I saw it on the scrolling banner before, but it's gone now.

Second question, I was thinking of ordering Menthol for a friend of mine and she likes "Double Menthol", what would your suggestion be for the extra shots to get to a double menthol? Sorry I know this question is probably vague and subjective. I may just go for the triple shot and hope it works.

I'm using the late January flavoring as a baseline, as mine were on the weak side (still ok, just a little weak flavor-wise). But then I also know you had stated that you would be using more flavoring going forward. So I'm going to be shooting in the dark when it comes to the extra flavor shots. Thanks for any input you may have.

Our menthol is quite strong and we have upped the flavor percent since then anyways I would try just one shot or without a shot to see if its what your looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread