Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggro

Nov 10, 2013
parkersburg wv, usa
I'm not understanding the flavor shot prices. I need extremely strong juice, just to taste. I am willing to pay a slight premium for that. But 35% is NOT slight.

I would assume flavor shots are a certain % of the flavor already in the formula. If so the price should be a certain % of the normal price. The way you have it now a 12 ml bottle with 3 shots cost 35% more, a 120ml bottle with 3 cost 6% more, a liter bottle with 3 cost 1.5% more.

The only way your pricing would make sense is if a shot is an exact amount of flavor. For example 1 shot = 1 ml. But That would still be horrible, because then 3 shots in a 12 ml bottle would be to much, and 3 shots in a liter wouldn't be noticeable.

I don't mind the slight raise in prices, especially since you say there will still be sales. But I would never pay 2.84 for a 2.09 bottle, just because I need more flavor. From 120ml up the price for flavor isn't way bad, so might still buy them. But if I can't buy the small bottles, I might just never get around to ordering the big ones either.

So basically please clarify if the shots are a % of flavor, or an exact amount, or combination. And please reconsider your prices, especially for the small bottles

Last edited:

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
That was an error on our end. It is suppose to be $0.10 cents extra not $0.25 cents. Sorry! Our prices are still cheap. I dont see many other vendors offering their juices at our prices. We raised our standard flavor percentage already, which shouldnt even require many shots if any, which does go by percentage and not exact ml, due to the different amounts needed for each bottle. Its there just for the people who have a hard time tasting.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
But I would never pay 2.84 for a 2.09 bottle, just because I need more flavor.

Just maybe you are approaching this wrong .... what would be the cost of that bottle of juice with the extra flavor shot cost at another company?

My guess is that at $2.84 you realize a significant savings ..... just sayin'

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
SOONERFAN01:12558143 said:
We raised our standard flavor percentage already, which shouldnt even require many shots if any, which does go by percentage and not exact ml, due to the different amounts needed for each bottle.

Are two flavor shots twice as much extra flavoring as one flavor shot - and three thrice as much as one?

Thanks...

Last edited:

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Just maybe you are approaching this wrong .... what would be the cost of that bottle of juice with the extra flavor shot cost at another company?

very true there are not many vendors out there offering 12-15ml juice for even $2.99

aggro

Nov 10, 2013
parkersburg wv, usa
That was an error on our end. It is suppose to be $0.10 cents extra not $0.25 cents. Sorry! Our prices are still cheap. I dont see many other vendors offering their juices at our prices. We raised our standard flavor percentage already, which shouldnt even require many shots if any, which does go by percentage and not exact ml, due to the different amounts needed for each bottle. Its there just for the people who have a hard time tasting.

I'm one of the ones with no taste buds. I can taste cinnamon and mints, but anything else i need a ton of to taste. 10 cents a shot only raises mine to 2.39 so I can probably deal with that. And happy to see it is a percentage.

I normally diy(at ultra high flavor percentage), for about 15 cents a ml. so 1.80 per 12ml. So at old prices lucky 7 was matching my price on small bottles, and slaughtering my prices on big bottles.
Now i can make my own small bottles cheaper. But their big bottles still save me money.

I'm not .....ing about the price increase in general, just the flavor shots. They are still the cheapest, best vender online.

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
What we did was change the shot price to $.10 cents there are 2 shots available now. The first flavor shot adds about 1/4 of the initial percentage we use, and the 2nd flavor shot adds about half of the initial percentage. We raised our standard flavor percentage though, and some flavors are really strong while some are on the mild side. I would recommend trying them without the flavor shot, or maybe just 1 extra shot to see how you like it before going for the bigger shot.

tsmith89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SC, USA
Made my first sampler order. (maybe thats a possible thing. 10 for $20 12ml sampler?)

1 x Sweet Watermelon

(Nicotine Strength: 0MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 80% VG - 20% PG, Flavor Shots: 1)

1 x Sweet Tart

(Nicotine Strength: 6MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 80% VG - 20% PG, Flavor Shots: 1)

1 x Smartie

(Nicotine Strength: 6MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 80% VG - 20% PG, Flavor Shots: 1)

1 x Jager Bomb

1 x HPNO

1 x Rainbow Candy

(Nicotine Strength: 0MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 80% VG - 20% PG, Flavor Shots: 1)

1 x Sour Apple

1 x Berry Blast

1 x Apple

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Thanks for reminding me! Im going to be adding sample packs... we will have them available in 12ml bottles we will have a "lucky 7" sampler which will contain 7 juices and another pack which will have 12 flavors. I'll try and get that up this evening. It will be at a discounted cost.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
SOONERFAN01:12558708 said:
...we will have a "lucky 7" sampler which will contain 7 juices...

Wish I had thought of that...lol

Sounds good. I should be about ready for 7 more samples just as soon as my last order arrives. 1L of Strawberries & Cream w/ 1 shot is bound to happen, though.

tsmith89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SC, USA
Thanks for reminding me! Im going to be adding sample packs... we will have them available in 12ml bottles we will have a "lucky 7" sampler which will contain 7 juices and another pack which will have 12 flavors. I'll try and get that up this evening. It will be at a discounted cost.

Lol maybe I should've said it first then ordered. But all is well still cheap.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
So strange. Out of the 16 flavors I ordered from Lucky 7, Caribbean Breeze is the only one that smells bad in the bottle, but I can't stop vaping it. I've never had a flavor that smells bad as a liquid but tastes awesome as a vape. It was quite surprising and I will order more. Very well done.

It might not be a bad idea to offer a liquid sweetener in the DIY section. I'd buy a small bottle. Some people like a little more sweetness in certain flavors. I appreciate the way most of your flavors aren't overly sweet, but having the option of mixing a slightly sweeter liquid for the days I have a sugar craving would be great.

Also, could you please let us know which of your flavors are known to damage plastic tanks? It would save you a LOT of complaints and will never hurt your sales. Another very popular vendor identifies all of their "not safe for plastic" eliquids and they still sell rivers of liquids. You could either list it in the description of each flavor, put a list in a FAQ section, or both. One of my favorite flavors is a known tank buster but if I had used it without knowing that beforehand and destroyed some tanks I probably would've thrown it out. I know you guys are busy, but you have nice flavors at amazing prices and I'd love to see this company succeed with as few complaints going forward as possible. I just don't want to have to loose my plastic tanks when I could easily put certain flavors in a dripper or protank.

Gotta say, I love the new site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread