Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdavis207

Oct 23, 2013
So strange. Out of the 16 flavors I ordered from Lucky 7, Caribbean Breeze is the only one that smells bad in the bottle, but I can't stop vaping it. I've never had a flavor that smells bad as a liquid but tastes awesome as a vape. It was quite surprising and I will order more.

I agree. It kind of smells like shampoo out of the mail... but I can't put it down either!

Placed my second order today. Amazing prices on amazing juices with amazing service! I got the sample size of vanilla custard and caramel cappuccino (120ml... lmao)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.........................Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...........did I miss it?

Sorry they didnt update it, it left for ups a while ago. Should probably be updated tonight. You should have just got an email

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
Is my order #2634 placed on the 11th still awaiting fulfillment?

Hmmm. My order # 2674, placed on the 12 during lunch might indicate 30 orders ahead of me, IF the order numbers are sequential. My order still shows "Awaiting Fullfillment, but I guess it's just a matter of time.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
You should have got an email with tracking info. Did you not?
I did. I got the number with the letters in it but no link. I guess I'll have to go to the UPS site and figure out how to put that number with the letters in or whatever you do. Forgive me for being uneducated at that but everybody else just puts a link in with the number and one click of the mouse gets your info and update when you want it. If somebody can "chime" in and tell me what to do with the number with the letters, I would appreciate it. I know it must be simple or you would not expect the number with the letters to be of any value to me. But I have a limited time left in this life and the simpler you can make things, the more time I'll have to vape your juice and buy more. Win win :)

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Hmmm. My order # 2674, placed on the 12 during lunch might indicate 30 orders ahead of me, IF the order numbers are sequential. My order still shows "Awaiting Fullfillment, but I guess it's just a matter of time.

You are right. It's just a matter of time. Mine was shipped today Edit: A shipping label was created today

Last edited:

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
We did drop a few off at our local ups store, but our normal ups driver is on vacation this week and his sub did not show up for our daily pickup. We made a call and made sure he will be here tomorrow to pick up the rest. All orders from the 12th and back were completed though. Working on the newer orders now.

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Also, I know most of you know but I had a lot of new people order and ask me the very next day why their order hasnt shipped. Although we are much quicker than before, it still takes 1-3 business days to complete orders. We are closed weekends so those days do not count. We are working on cutting the shipping times down even more, it will just take a little more time.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
I did. I got the number with the letters in it but no link. I guess I'll have to go to the UPS site and figure out how to put that number with the letters in or whatever you do. Forgive me for being uneducated at that but everybody else just puts a link in with the number and one click of the mouse gets your info and update when you want it. If somebody can "chime" in and tell me what to do with the number with the letters, I would appreciate it. I know it must be simple or you would not expect the number with the letters to be of any value to me. But I have a limited time left in this life and the simpler you can make things, the more time I'll have to vape your juice and buy more. Win win :)

All you need to do is highlight the numbers with the letters in it and "right click" the mouse, and select copy ....

go to this website
UPS: Tracking Information

in the upper left hand corner there is a box .... I think it's called something like "track by number" ... or something similar to that ...

right click inside the box, and select paste ... just below and to the right of the box you just put your number into is a "track it" button ... left click on that annnnnnnnnd voilà!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
SVÆRIK;12563587 said:
UPS: Tracking Information
Click that
Copy/paste tracking# into big box on left

Thanks your linked worked. I don't know how to copy that one number off that page. I just put it in where your link took me jumpin back and forth to get it right (not fun). It said a label has been created. And when they get the package, they will update my information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread