Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Also, I know most of you know but I had a lot of new people order and ask me the very next day why their order hasnt shipped. Although we are much quicker than before, it still takes 1-3 business days to complete orders. We are closed weekends so those days do not count. We are working on cutting the shipping times down even more, it will just take a little more time.

Hey Sooner ..... I'm thinking of placing an order next week .... has it shipped yet??????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
All you need to do is highlight the numbers with the letters in it and "right click" the mouse, and select copy ....

go to this website
UPS: Tracking Information

in the upper left hand corner there is a box .... I think it's called something like "track by number" ... or something similar to that ...

right click inside the box, and select paste ... just below and to the right of the box you just put your number into is a "track it" button ... left click on that annnnnnnnnd voilà!

Hey, I learned something new. I have tried numerous other times over the years to copy and paste something I had highlited and it didn't work....because I was right clickin outside of the highlighted area, you gotta right click on the highlited area. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :D

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Hey, I learned something new. I have tried numerous other times over the years to copy and paste something I had highlited and it didn't work....because I was right clickin outside of the highlighted area, you gotta right click on the highlited area. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :D

:) glad it worked for you

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
I got an order earlier from someone who said you referred them. Thanks for that and ill be sure to take care of you on the next order you place.

Actually you DO take care of me every order by making good juice. I don't send my friends to you because I'm looking for anything, I send them because you have good product at great prices.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA

Gee, I wonder how many times that's screwed things up for me?:)

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
Gee, I wonder how many times that's screwed things up for me?:)

Cntrl-C and Cntrl-V are your friends!

And because I want to stay on topic, I don't mind a company taking the weekend off. In fact, I got an order in today from ah...another vendor who shall remain nameless, so there isn't any rush. Meanwhile, I am sorta wishing I'd made a bigger order with you all. Strawberries and Cream at the very least. Ah well, next time.

Last edited:

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Chris, I was talkin to a B&M owner today. They only buy 10ml bottles but sell a lot of juice. Can they get a volume discount purchasing 12ml sizes in large quantities?

You bet! We do bulk discounts and soon will offer that on the site as well. I can give them a good deal on 10ml bottles of juice if they are interested.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Cntrl-C and Cntrl-V are your friends!

And because I want to stay on topic, I don't mind a company taking the weekend off. In fact, I got an order in today from ah...another vendor who shall remain nameless, so there isn't any rush. Meanwhile, I am sorta wishing I'd made a bigger order with you all. Strawberries and Cream at the very least. Ah well, next time.

Have you tried the MPS .... or GPS ...... or PMS ..... or whatever that flavor with only 3letters for a name is???? You will LOVE it.

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
Did Sooner tell you that he diverted your bottle of Butter Scotch and sent it to me instead????? BWAHAHAHA

Did Not! I spoke to him last minute and bribed him. If I told you how, I'd have to kill you. Next time, order a bigger bottle and ask him to seal it in a safe before it leaves the lab, otherwise I'll divert yours. If we go back and forth enough times, Sooner will get enough money to open the retail shop they have in the works double-time quick.

Disclaimer: I rarely have good comebacks, and this was the best I could do. Be kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread