Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
No, but it's part of the order I placed last week. Because of you, I might add! :p:

Yeah I ordered some of my flavors based on Macaroni's reviews too. But from lookin at him, I think anything would be good to him. Maybe he should cut his nicotine. Or increase it and cut his caffeine :D

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Did Not! I spoke to him last minute and bribed him. If I told you how, I'd have to kill you. Next time, order a bigger bottle and ask him to seal it in a safe before it leaves the lab, otherwise I'll divert yours. If we go back and forth enough times, Sooner will get enough money to open the retail shop they have in the works double-time quick.

Disclaimer: I rarely have good comebacks, and this was the best I could do. Be kind.

Uh oh.... LOL

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
Have you tried the MPS .... or GPS ...... or PMS ..... or whatever that flavor with only 3letters for a name is???? You will LOVE it.

Is that a trick question? And just so you know, my first order hasn't shipped yet. So I have yet to try any Lucky 7 e-juices yet. And also, I've now tried about 15 e-juices from various places, both online and B&M. I liked about 3. Par for the course, but it would seem what I THOUGHT I would like, I don't, and stuff I didn't think I would like I do. <throws up hands in disgust>. Needless say, I'm branching out in all directions now. Even ordered a "tropical" flavor, though I don't like drinking that sorta stuff.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Is that a trick question? And just so you know, my first order hasn't shipped yet. So I have yet to try any Lucky 7 e-juices yet. And also, I've now tried about 15 e-juices from various places, both online and B&M. I liked about 3. Par for the course, but it would seem what I THOUGHT I would like, I don't, and stuff I didn't think I would like I do. <throws up hands in disgust>. Needless say, I'm branching out in all directions now. Even ordered a "tropical" flavor, though I don't like drinking that sorta stuff.

Not a trick question at all ... you are going to love Lucky 7 ... the juices are as tasty as any I have bought, and what really seals it for me is they are vapable right from the mailbox.

I had to be talked into trying unsteeped juice this weekend ... don't remember by who ... somebody who frequents the thread .... but anyway I was talked into forgoing my "cap off ... cap on ... shake shake shake .... cap off squeeze squeeze squeeze .... hot water cold water .... duct tape it to a sweaty naked fat guy and push him down a flight of stairs, steeping ritual.

I vaped so much this weekend I got myself nic sick .... one juice was as good as the next.... but MPS was really REALLY good.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Not a trick question at all ... you are going to love Lucky 7 ... the juices are as tasty as any I have bought, and what really seals it for me is they are vapable right from the mailbox.

I had to be talked into trying unsteeped juice this weekend ... don't remember by who ... somebody who frequents the thread .... but anyway I was talked into forgoing my "cap off ... cap on ... shake shake shake .... cap off squeeze squeeze squeeze .... hot water cold water .... duct tape it to a sweaty naked fat guy and push him down a flight of stairs, steeping ritual.

I vaped so much this weekend I got myself nic sick .... one juice was as good as the next.... but MPS was really REALLY good.

doesn't it hurt when you fall down the stairs?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread