Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
I wouldn't say the 'original' mods could be made for $40 and still make a profit because of the limited runs, but ya.. 400% profit is stoopid..

They wouldn't make much of a profit at $40/piece. However, there is absolutely no way that most of those mods cost over $50 a piece to manufacture. Pricing them at $150 and up is ridiculous

And your point since everybody is getting refunds from L7. Whether they disputed or not.

My point? He was doomed from the start. He virtually gave juice away and could not support the business. He did not learn from mistakes - he repeated the same ones over and over. Refunds? Only after all hell broke loose. The list is endless .......... and by the way ........ who are you to ask? I have as much right as anyone to beat the dead horse to bits.

He never thought of simply adding a message along the line of:
Lucky 7 is currently closed. We have reached our capacity for the week.

Instead ...... he took the site off line.

Now don't ask me any more questions....... I'll be like Chris and ignore you.

Tom

Seylvape85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
How do we get a Admin to close this thread? Its getting old...he's not coming back, ppl should have filed a complaint with your CC company right away if you were that worried. I see ppl file disputes all the time in my line of work...if your not familiar with how a CC works..well that sucks, but now you know. Your card company should have your back if they want to keep you as a customer.

You give the vendor 2-3 shots to reply back. If you don't hear anything in 4-5 business days, file the complaint and make sure you have the paper trail in case they ever ask you for backup. Your card company refunds you and charges the company (its called a charge back to them). Its then up to the company to either #1 provided the goods and prove it to the CC company or #2 Eat the loss.

Last thing I'll say, I dunno how many of you sub ohm on drippers (I'm talking .20ohm) but these other companies that are cheap have been a total let down in my opinion. Lucky 7 kept it simple and used high quality products....Many people questioned this but I learned where he was getting some supplies from...and it is the same place 1 or 2 premium juice companies get their same supplies. Which probably explains why I found his juice to be just as good as the overpriced stuff I can get that taste amazing. It also makes me wonder how he could ever turn a profit with what he was charging.

If he came back I think $20 for 120ml is more reasonable and $35 for 240ml. There should have also been a max amount you could buy at one time... Getting slammed with orders might seem like an awesome problem to have with a start up business, but not when you can't keep up at all and piss people off. Its better to turn away people and make them say "o man I can't wait to get on the next open orders for lucky 7" then say.... damn I placed an order 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

Best of luck with everyones vendor search.. For sub ohm drippers who want something amazing...all I can say is cheap juice is cheap for a reason and your better off not wasting your money. Get something made by sub ohm drippers...for sub ohm dripping. Most amazing flavors you'll ever taste will be found this way :)

Seylvape85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Grandvapors devil juice is made for ppl who drip or they have a "flow line" for people using cartos. The other place I go to is local to me...they have an online website but it doesn't accurately reflect the options they have. You would have to call them. It's called "bocavapes". They have a dripping line at Max VG and will make any mg nicotine you want with it.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread