1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Quality glass drip tips in the UK?

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Lucky1384, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lucky1384

Lucky1384 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've noticed lately that we seem to be severely lacking in decent glass 501 tips compared to the US, unless I'm missing somewhere obvious? I have a clear Pyrex tip, but it is a little plain.

Are there any suppliers that do something like the hand blown ones at Envision Vapor in the US? I see these were available from Smoke Cloud but I missed the boat! They do ship to the UK, so can order directly if none are available here.

2. rurwin

rurwin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. DelboyinDorset

DelboyinDorset Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would love to see some of the weird and wonderful ones like on Hot Vapes although I imagine making your own with resin moulds wouldn't be the hardest and you can make the colours and shapes to your own spec then drill a straight hole and then machine or whittle off one end to fit in the 510 hole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.