Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Wonderful citizens of REOville.....

I am in need of an ohm meter because the black plastic one I've owned for years is not reading, despite my attempts to clean it, tweak it, etc.

Are there any that are made well? The 510 connector on mine is loose and the center pin floats.

I need one that's bulletproof.

Thank you all.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
USA ohm meters have a good rep. I like mine.

This. I love my USA Ohm Meter. Can't beat the spring loaded 510 on this thing. I went for the 3D printed model.

6ck3luF.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
USA ohm meters have a good rep. I like mine.

I know several people who have the 3D printed ohm meters (about $45) from from this company and they give them very good reviews. If I didn't still have a $25 one working as good as new after over 2 years, and a second one just like it still new as a backup I would have bought one already.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
My 2 cents is another +1 for the USA ohm meter. They are a little slow to ship... not like forever or anything but I'm pretty sure they ship once a week or maybe save up a few orders to make going to the post office worthwhile... but it's the the most accurate you'll find and they have a nice selection of enclosures plus a couple of choices for the connector.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I bought one of these a few weeks ago Fire Meter: Black (Select LED Color) Very accurate and has the bonus of being able to fire the coil and get it ready for use.
I just got 1 a couple of weeks ago and love it, it is a lil pricey but i love being able to build squeeze and wick without ever removing the atty.

Reactions: JC Okie

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Jumping in to post some quotes from Robert E. O'Neil:

"If you use a multimeter to check your ohms like you should be doing there is no reason to remove it in the first place unless your cleaning the juice well ."

"a little tip if you check your atomizer ohms with a voltage meter there is no reason to pull your atomizer off the mod once you dial it in ."

"I leave my atomizer on the mod you can check the ohms with it on the mod ."

"Skip the ohm reader there for amateurs get voltage meter and you can leave your atomizer on your mod to check the ohms . This will save your mods 510 connection and go easier on the gaskets in your mod and save you time . Another bonus you can check your batteries ."

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread