Quality ready made concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug5283

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
After browsing thru this thread & others I pulled the trigger on an OSDIY order. Very nice to deal with. So far I mixed up the Cinnamon Roll & RJ4. The cinnamon is absolutely fantastic after a 3 day steep, & I can see the RJ4 being an adv. The RJ is a bit more "vanilla-y" than any RY4 I've tried & it's very enjoyable

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
After browsing thru this thread & others I pulled the trigger on an OSDIY order. Very nice to deal with.

AHA...yet another one who's tried & is loving OSDIY's One Stop Flavors and Blends. Just wait though...you've only started discovering how good they are!

I thought once I'd found out that I loved the Baked Cinnamon Roll and the Lucky Shot...that would be it for me. But nope, it wasn't! Kimberly (one of the OSDIY owners) told me about the Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte combination that's her ADV, and I make it in no smaller than 100mL batches now! I've also tried and really like the Pink Lemonade and the Strawberry Milk. Still have about 4 others I've bought, but haven't made yet.

Reactions: IDJoel

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Last update...both of these flavours have steeped well now.
Donut is really good, a nice rounded flavour and not too sweet. Awesome donut flavour.
Blue slush is really good too, took a while to steep through properly. Wasn't sure it was an adv but dropped some this afternoon and I'm still vaping it.
I've used Chefs ready to use ones since 2014, so when they decided to move over to flavouring and concentrates, I now buy those.

All the Chefs Vapour range is good depending on what your preferences are. I love the Doughnut King, Lemon Coconut Cream Cake, Strawberry Vapetto, Queen of Puddings, and a number of the others.

With the VHM ones such as Kreeds Custard etc., a lot of those ready mixed concentrates have the actual recipes on the page: Vaping Home Mixers - Chefs Flavours Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread