Question about Aspire Elite Kit and Kanger Subtank Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums.

Because I was extremely dissatisfied with the ego one XL, (the tank was the issue... Nothing but constant problems.) I went ahead and bought the Aspire elite kit and Kanger Subtank Nano to use with my ego one battery.

I've looked up some reviews and everything sounds great, but I'd love some input from you all.

Any experience with these? What do you think? Please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm hoping for a major improvement from the ego one tank.

Mike Qin

Unresolved Status
Sep 3, 2013
www.vprocig.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
I really like the kanger subtanks, the Atlantis and the lemo v2, all great sub ohm tanks. You can lung hit with them or if you prefer mouth to lung you simply adjust the airflow so its a bit more restrictive. I think you Will like the tank, just be sure that the coil is nice and saturated before you try and take a drag. I am not familiar with the aspire elite kit battery but aspire makes good products also. I would have chosen the cf sub but that's because it suits my style of vaping better. Let us know how you like it. Welcome and enjoy. Take a pic of your setup if you can. When I switched to the sub ohm tanks I had to drastically drop my nicotine levels. Hope this helps! Keep on vaping!

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
As far as the nano-ego one battery combo it looks great together, ego one seems to be a solid battery from everything I hear about it. The tank not so much, but you cant go wrong with the nano for an ego type setup. I was thinking about buying that same setup as a back up before I saw the subox.

As far as the elite kit that CF battery is trash, my friend whos a beginner and doesnt know anything about vaping got duped into buying one from a B&M. The atlantis is a good tank, but that battery only works OK with a fresh full charge, after that the vape quality goes way down, it doesnt fire anywhere near the voltage its supposed to give even on a full charge but once you start using it the voltage is almost like an unregulated mod. And its really big and ugly, that cheap wrap on it annoys me. Those aspire kits annoy me because theyre like a fisher price my first sub ohm mod kind of thing they can overcharge people for who dont know any better. There are cheaper way better looking smaller setups that are just as brainless to use...just my opinion on that battery, watch the pbusardo video on it he goes in depth on that kit.

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread