Question about juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randal

Jan 23, 2014
South Dakota
Hello,

I just want to start off by saying I am thoroughly enjoying the Vermillion River sampler pack I ordered. I am looking to order again and try some other flavors, but I am wondering if any of you flavors have issues in a plastic or polycarb tank? The flavors I have tried so far are: Florida Citrus Explosion, Fruit Stripe Illusions, Kentucky Applewood, Maplewood, Peachwood, Cherrywood, and Honeywood. I didn't have any issues with these in my plastic tanks, but I am thinking of ordering: Butter Rum, Cinnamon Roll, Primer Fluid, and Mistic Cherry. But also still considering a number of other flavors. Have you or had any customers experience any issues with plastic tanks and Vermillion River E-juice?

Thanks!

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Anything with Cinnamon will want to be in something other than the plastic tanks :) The Cherry and Butter Rum will be fine, but I am not sure on the Primer Fluid. (Hopefully some of the fans here will chime in)

I have vaped just about every flavor they have except the Cinnamon's (allergic) and the Primer Fluid. All the rest have been fine in my tanks :)

Glad you are enjoying your vapes!!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, everyone. I have the same concern.

I have an old Halo Triton tank that is electrically broken. I put some Hard Lemonade in, just maybe 0.2ml to see if it would affect the plastic. After 10 days, it still looks good. So, I used a needle bottle to get the last drops out to vape it, as it can't be wasted!!

Can someone tell me if Fire Cracker is a "cracker"?

lol, that sounds like it answered itself, but if it's know that FireCracker is not for plastic tanks (like Halo's Triton), then I won't have to sacrifice my test tank needlessly.

Cause it smells amazing, and I don't think I can wait for my glass tan to arrive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread