Question about leaking tank and hot vape hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac515

Apr 18, 2017
I'm using the Wismec Elabo tank and running into a couple of issues.

1) The vape hit is pretty hot. I'm running my mod (wismec predator) in Power mode at around 50 Watts. Tried opening and closing the airflow and it still hits hot.

2) The tank keeps leaking from the airflow vent at the bottom. The coil that came with the Elabo tank doesn't screw in. It literally just sits on top of the atomizer base. I'll take some hits and then it'll just start leaking from the air vent. Another time, I just turned it off and left it on the table. When I came back, it was leaking from the vents.

:(

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If it' too hot then turn down the wattage. If the coil isn't screwed in properly then it's unsurprising that it leaks. The threads on that coil may be damaged or faulty, do you have another coil to try?
Them's the new improved " threadless" coils".
Wismec Elabo NS Coil 3 (500x500).jpg

Good luck OP
I

ac515

Apr 18, 2017
If it' too hot then turn down the wattage. If the coil isn't screwed in properly then it's unsurprising that it leaks. The threads on that coil may be damaged or faulty, do you have another coil to try?

As Izan mentioned these coils are threadless and essentially just plop down into the base.

Im using 45 Watts which is a bit low no?

Reactions: Eskie

Don H

Mar 20, 2017
Which coil are you using? the new gold-plated notch style or the screw in one?
I didn't need nor care for the looks of this tank when I bought my Predator. So no I don't own one, but after re-watching reviews and checking various online shops. I noticed that it does come with two different types of coils. One screw in type and one notch type that pressure fits at the bottom of the tank. which one are you using? maybe that will help with your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread