Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
What happened to shipping costs? I'm a little leery to spend 9 dollars for the cheapest shipping on a 20 dollar order.

I got an email about some clearance things, so I spent a good half hour setting up a little order, and then I had to stop when I got to the shipping section. My 24 dollar order was mostly just a couple of things that I thought would be neat, and they're super cheap. (A kayfun clone and a small Mech mod)

Is there a way to get standard shipping?

What happened to shipping costs? I'm a little leery to spend 9 dollars for the cheapest shipping on a 20 dollar order.

I got an email about some clearance things, so I spent a good half hour setting up a little order, and then I had to stop when I got to the shipping section. My 24 dollar order was mostly just a couple of things that I thought would be neat, and they're super cheap. (A kayfun clone and a small Mech Mod)

Is there a way to get standard shipping?

Yeah, sorry. We are working on a new solution to offer lower shipping costs. Unfortunately, at the moment our system only considers the weight of the order when calculating shipping costs. For customers in rural areas and/or very far from Charlotte, NC this can cause the shipping costs to be higher than expected for orders that fit in a small box but are too heavy to ship first class. By the end of February or early March we will have a cartonization system in place that will calculate rates based on the size of the package which should be much cheaper for almost everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread