Question about TFV8 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Recently, I bought a TFV8 Cloud Beast tank, and along with it, I bought some extra coils. The TFV8 comes with the V8-T8 and the V8-Q4. But when the person working at the shop gave me the extra coils, she gave me the V8-X4 coils for the quad coil. Is this going to be an issue, or am I fretting over nothing?

That is just a different coil for the TFV8 They make so many different ones. They will work just fine. Every ones taste is different you might find out you like them best. I think I have bought every coil for the TFV4 and the Tfv8 :lol:

Reactions: dyanaprajna

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Wow. That's pretty good. I am using an X4 now and it is still like new after a few weeks. I expect these will last me 4-5 weeks, which is awesome.

That is why it is so surprising when I hear others having issues and think are they running the tank low and starving the coils or firing at too high a wattage?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
That is why it is so surprising when I hear others having issues and think are they running the tank low and starving the coils or firing at too high a wattage?
Must be.

The only TFV8 coil that didn't impress me was the M2. It is for the Smok Stick and wasn't that great in a BBB/Alien. All other CB and Baby coils I have used have lasted seemingly forever!

Reactions: SteveS45
I started using the X4 when I first got my Cloud Beast at the recommendation of a knowledgeable family member and I've loved it so far. Just yesterday I decided to try out the Q4 that came in the box with the tank and after a few refills my impression is that the X4 does have a better flavor/cloud balance.

Since I'm still pretty new to all this I'm only firing @ 65W currently while working my way up to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread