Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
I have the metallic red door and it's VERY hard to get an accurate color image of it. 1st the metallic parts don't show up as well.

That is an EXCELLENT photo of the red, it doesn't match my paint, but really does the red color justice! That's basically the color combo I'd run with (black body, red door).

Mr. Rob should get you guys doing the photos for him on the website LOL.

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That is an EXCELLENT photo of the red, it doesn't match my paint, but really does the red color justice! That's basically the color combo I'd run with (black body, red door).

Mr. Rob should get you guys doing the photos for him on the website LOL.
Then Rob would have to ship each 1 to me to photograph and that would be just tragic!! lol

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
The true question is would you have the self control to send them back? I dont know that i would...

When you don't send the REOs back home Rob shows up to your door.
When Rob shows up to your door he brings Spike.
When Rob brings Spike with him to your door you end up looking very similar to this....

2_zps71f70b36.jpg

......Don't end up looking very similar to that! Send the REOs back!

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah, that would be horrible wouldn't it?

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it would be AWESOME & scary. I used to work in a bookstore and yeah, my take home was slim because I'd spend it on books... same thing would happen, I'd end up buying REO' s that I couldn't afford because I couldn't bare to part with because I saw them in person, photos do not do these babies justice for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread