QUESTION........How harmful is second hand e-cig vaopr? Credible answer now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
If you're a vaper then you have faced the scornful looks of those around you. You have been told to not vape in bars and restaurants. You have faced and dealt with municipal and state attempts to outright ban public vaping.

Finally a credible study on second hand vapor, what it contains, how much it contains, and the likely harmful effects of said compounds.

New E-cigarette Study Shows No Risk from Environmental Vapor Exposure

My education (and degree) are in Biochemistry. I do not have a lot of faith in studies conducted by labs and research firms that, basically, will conduct a study and engineer the study so the results are what the customer ordered, or RESEARCH AS WELL AS RESULTS ARE ENGINEERED BY THE FDA OR OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY WITH A CLEAR AGENDA. This study, by a credible University, is published in a CREDIBLE PEER REVIEWED MEDICAL JOURNAL.

READ MY LIPS!!! "NO SIGNIFICANT RISK TO CHILDREN OR ADULTS."

We must get off of our collective asses and use data like this to educate our legislators, be they city, state, or federal. They don't know. We must inform them.

TVChris

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I firmly believe that the results of this study should be widely distributed. This is an unbiased study, scraped and paid for by the vaping community.

With anti-smoking ordinances popping up all over the place, who also casually shoe-in ecigs in by association, this is JUST the ammunition we need to hand out to these paper pushers. Since they refuse to gather the empirical evidence necessary to make an educated decision to ban something, we might as well provide them with some source material. Show them were to stick their "contempt prior to investigation" way of handling things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread