1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Question on when to refill Echo carto's

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by RugDoctor, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RugDoctor

RugDoctor Full Member

Hi, I was a former 16 year dipper of smokeless tobacco, I did smoke a few years but started dipping to quit smoking. Alot of my friends at work were getting these ecigs and telling me about them, so i decided to stop dipping and give these a go. First kit was a Blu kit that i used for several months, did the job and a cool little kit but was wanting something more and something that would last longer so i got a 650 Echo kit this week.

The thing that confuses me alittle is about when to refill them and when you want to change juice. I filled the new echo cartos with around 2ml juice and started vaping. Thick vape and tasted very funny and "chemical" tasting. It got better after a day of vaping on it, flavor started to come around with no funny chemical taste. I have about 15 different flavors of stuff that i want to try on the echo but only 2 cartos ( just ordered 2 more including a dual coil carto). How do I know when I have vaped most of the juice out to refill? Also if I put 2ml of one kind of juice in and want to vape another flavor the next day or two, do I just add a different juice on top of what I had or will that just mix the juices together and get a funky taste? Or should I just boil them out with water and clean them and then refill with another juice?

2. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would personally clean the crap out of them before switching flavors. Might I suggest trying some attys and dripping for trying new flavors? You could drop in some flavor eraser or some VG between flavors to easily knock the last one out, or just have a few draws of mixed flavor..

3. RugDoctor

RugDoctor Full Member

I had heard that you could drip from the echo battery if you are careful but I've never dripped or used a atomizer, just cartomizers. What would be a good one to get?

4. PittBoss

5. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  6. PittBoss

: altsmoke
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.