Questions about Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywalk

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Malaysia
Can someone please direct me to a place that explains how the Chuck works?
From what i've read so far, This guy custom makes these chucks, and you have to specify what atty you'll be using, correct?

so technically, if I own a joye 510, I order a chuck from him, tell him I use the 510, and he'll send the chuck over thats ready to be screwed on to my atty?

Reason for all this hassle is that I am VERY lazy and I don't forsee charging batts one by one, charging a PCC one batt at a time....etc. nor do I forsee buying multiple chargers and plugging up every wall socket in my room. :p

i'd rather just buy a 18650 li-ion charger, buy lots of 18650batts, and charge multiple batts at a go.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
Can someone please direct me to a place that explains how the Chuck works?
From what i've read so far, This guy custom makes these chucks, and you have to specify what atty you'll be using, correct?

so technically, if I own a joye 510, I order a chuck from him, tell him I use the 510, and he'll send the chuck over thats ready to be screwed on to my atty?

Reason for all this hassle is that I am VERY lazy and I don't forsee charging batts one by one, charging a PCC one batt at a time....etc. nor do I forsee buying multiple chargers and plugging up every wall socket in my room. :p

i'd rather just buy a 18650 li-ion charger, buy lots of 18650batts, and charge multiple batts at a go.

Hi Skywalk,

Just head here and ask away:

Thag Built / The Chuck - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Join the insanity at our own forum.

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
when you buy the chuck can you vape back and forth from 3.7 to 6 volts while using a 510 atty???? and does it come with the materials to do so? if not how much extras are the batteries and how do you switch from 3.7 to 6 and back? and will the attys last as long running at 6 volts? thanks alot!!!

Mike-
You just get the Chuck set up for your atty. Batteries and chargers are for you to find. Yes you can switch volts back and forth just by changing batteries. 510 atty will do 6v, but will shorten its life. You just don't hold the button as long as 3.7v so it doesn't fry. 510 atty's are avail. in a HV config. so they last longer
3.7v uses 18650 battery
6v uses 2 cr123's or if you buy the sleeve insert, 2-cr2's
7.4v is attainable, but not recommended.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
in your guy's personal opinions is the chuck the best mod you can get in regards to overall performance??

that is correct!

Raven, is that a bit more concise? We Chuckleheads don't want to sound wishy-washy. We are far too bad ... to not know what is right and correct!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread