Not open for further replies.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Just a quick note, I just got my Kayfun V4 from Provape. It came with the 510 connection installed. And the P3 connection in a bag. So you get both connections. Not a bad price then for both?

Yep. Now the website says:
Exchangeable hybrid connector - Includes the ProVari 3 connection(Needs to be installed).

Have you tried it yet? I bought a clone and it's a POC. The threads on the bigger pieces are really hard turn, and the juice control doesn't seem to work. It floods like the Nile when I fill it. I messed with it for a few days, but got tired of cleaning up juice. My KF light+ clone works great, but the V4 clone, not so much.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Yep. Now the website says:

Have you tried it yet? I bought a clone and it's a POC. The threads on the bigger pieces are really hard turn, and the juice control doesn't seem to work. It floods like the Nile when I fill it. I messed with it for a few days, but got tired of cleaning up juice. My KF light+ clone works great, but the V4 clone, not so much.

I got a clone also and threw it away. after trying all the fixes with dental floss and such. I built a 1.6 coil and put in some cotton (not enough) but thought I would try it. Since I could fix it with out dumping out my juice. So far it's working a lot better then I thought. Time will tell, but for now its great.I will probably put new cotton in it. in the morning. I just want to see how long it will last like this. The threads on this are buttery smooth. I have no regrets so far. Also it has a lot better air flow. and is a lot quieter then my KFL plus.

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
Just a quick note, I just got my Kayfun V4 from Provape. It came with the 510 connection installed. And the P3 connection in a bag. So you get both connections. Not a bad price then for both?

I swear, sometimes I don't think the "customer service reps" at Provape know what they're talking about when they answer questions. This isn't the first time something like this has happened.

Nice to see that it includes both connectors!

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
This seemed like the best place to ask this question so here goes

I ordered a P3 at the July 4 sale so am waiting for that to show up (though not new to ProVape as I have a ProVape 1 and Provari 2.5). I have 2 Kayfun V4 clones (Tobeco and Infinite) which for me have been for the most part trouble free. It is nearly all I use. I have been looking for the P3 connecter and would much prefer ordering from within the USA. Had some bad luck with China and am not going there again. Haven't been able to find one in the USA. Anyplace out there that sells them?

I should add that it would have been a good thing if ProVape sold the connecter on their site. I would guess there are a lot of folks who already own a Kayfun V4, either authentic or clone, that would like a reliable source for the Kayfun P3 connecter.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
This seemed like the best place to ask this question so here goes

I ordered a P3 at the July 4 sale so am waiting for that to show up (though not new to ProVape as I have a ProVape 1 and Provari 2.5). I have 2 Kayfun V4 clones (Tobeco and Infinite) which for me have been for the most part trouble free. It is nearly all I use. I have been looking for the P3 connecter and would much prefer ordering from within the USA. Had some bad luck with China and am not going there again. Haven't been able to find one in the USA. Anyplace out there that sells them?

I should add that it would have been a good thing if ProVape sold the connecter on their site. I would guess there are a lot of folks who already own a Kayfun V4, either authentic or clone, that would like a reliable source for the Kayfun P3 connecter.
Vaperev Shop - Kayfun V4 Accessories - SvoëMesto - Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread