Questions? Ask GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rse1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Aloha, OR USA (near portland)
Your RY4 is my everyday vape (and has been for some time). I just love the flavor and amount of vapor. I consume 1 to 2 bottles per week. My last order came in clear hard plastic and I much prefer the previous softer translucent plastic. I don't mind transferring the liquid to my older bottles but I lose the born-on date and the transfer has the potential for creating quite a mess. Can you still provide the older style bottles if requested on order?

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Hi Rob, any idea when the turkish flavoring 30ML will be in stock ? I was going to order some when you had 8 left
but figured I can wait a few days, not thinking you might have a sale on them and now all gone.
I ordered a couple of 10ML ones to hold me over :laugh:

Good news on you having the protanks, great price also.

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
You mean the eGo thread 2.4ml CC?

Yes, we will. We still have some in stock I think.
Black and clear are out, but we will be getting more sometime.

They used to be my fav until the Tabac came along!!!

Those are the ones! I only see the T2 threaded ones on the site right now, so I will be watching.

I love the Tabac as well as the T3's, and the ProTanks will be #2 and 3. But I have a bunch of people who prefer the ease of use from the T2's and the smaller size as well. Plus, it is my wife's tank of choice, so you know how that goes.... I wish they were as durable as the Tabac/T3's though.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Salky

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Yeah the Tabac is kinda lame for having to fill upside down.
Always have to use a napkin to put under to catch that drip or two from the mouthpiece.

However, just making that a habit...then enjoying the beauty of the tabac is what i like.
Holds the most at 3ml and relatively easy to fill.
My coils last about 2-3 weeks before acting funny.
From there I normally just boost voltage to 4-4.2v for maybe an hour or two (sometimes less)
then bring it back to 3.7v
Works like a charm for about a month until I want to change flavor or I lose the tabac.
then off to a new one.

We had a huge inventory of the 2.4ml and they just started to dwindle down.
We can now focus on restocking the units and the coils.

I was kinda pissedoff that they went and changed the design of the spare coil setup and wicking.
But only a couple weeks later the Tabac came out, so I have not looked back.

I have come to figure out in the last few months that Kanger is the only reliable CE2/CE4 clearomizer style that works.
Never in the last 4 yrs of my personal vaping has there been anything that comes close tot he Kanger clearo's.

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
Yeah the Tabac is kinda lame for having to fill upside down.
Always have to use a napkin to put under to catch that drip or two from the mouthpiece.

However, just making that a habit...then enjoying the beauty of the tabac is what i like.
Holds the most at 3ml and relatively easy to fill.
My coils last about 2-3 weeks before acting funny.
From there I normally just boost voltage to 4-4.2v for maybe an hour or two (sometimes less)
then bring it back to 3.7v
Works like a charm for about a month until I want to change flavor or I lose the tabac.
then off to a new one.

We had a huge inventory of the 2.4ml and they just started to dwindle down.
We can now focus on restocking the units and the coils.

I was kinda pissedoff that they went and changed the design of the spare coil setup and wicking.
But only a couple weeks later the Tabac came out, so I have not looked back.

I have come to figure out in the last few months that Kanger is the only reliable CE2/CE4 clearomizer style that works.
Never in the last 4 yrs of my personal vaping has there been anything that comes close tot he Kanger clearo's.

Agree completely. The only reason I push the T2's is the easy top filling and they are easier to clear if/when they gurgle. When I am trying to convert a smoker I want to make it as simple as possible. One less excuse not to give it a good go. Plus, I still have quite a few replacement coils from when you blasted them out!

Sorry to be so chatty on your Q&A page!

Salky

Sierra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Texas
Hia Rob,

It's been awhile hehe :) I quit vaping about 6 months ago but I recently started smoking again :O Sadly I gave away all my vaping stuff to friends so I need to start all over. My budget for this is low $80 ish. I haven't been keeping up with the market since I quit so my real question is what should I buy to get started again at a reasonable price. I use to drip but I remember I'd overfill it pretty often and end up with juice on my teeth /yuck. Also I'd like a hard hitting device I remember I had a 650mah ego and it just didn't cut it. :) Lmk if you think of anything in my price range that I might enjoy.

<3 Sierra

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Hello Sierra!

Sad to hear that you started smoking again, but sooo glad you want to vape! That is awesome.

Lots have changed and dripping sucks, lets all face it.

Clearomizers have also came a long way and they have never been better.
Kanger has also came along in the eGo thread pattern, so right now if you need a
quick kit that has it all and will provide best vaping..the Kanger EVOD kit gets ya there in one shot.
Kanger EVOD 650mah Starter Kit

These are only 650mah batts, so two may not get you thru the day if vaping heavy.
We do not have the kit in 1000mah, but we do have the spare batts.

If you want the small size but best batt life, the GP eCo 1300mah is slamming.
All day vaping on a single charge, so having two will be all that is necessary!!!
We only have black and SS. These are wider, so they stand up better than an eGo batt.
GP eCo-T Style 1300mah Spare Battery

If you need colors, we have a few Joye batts, GP batts, and of course Kanger eVod batts.

Back onto the clearomizers, the EVOD only holds 1.6ml...but it is worthy of half a day or so.
If you are used to dripping, than it should be great.

The Tabac holds 3ml (it is what I use exclusively) this should last better part of the day or all day.

These are bottom coils, so you need to flip upside down and unscrew the coil to refill with liquid.
Also to replace just the coil means it is very economical.
About $2-$4 for a coil verses $5-10 for an atomizer!
And the clearos provide hit and flavor/vapor like dripping does.

If you order before sunday may 5th midnight EST, use code: may5
this will give you 20% off your order.

Hope this helps :)

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Hello over here, long time

I have a question

I placed an order for a Vamo but i also ordered 2 additional batteries ( EF18350-900LIBT | Efest Li-Ion 18350 3.7v 900mah Protected ) do they work with the Vamo ? i have heard the protected ones do not work , can you enlighten me on this and if i have time to update my order please

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Hello Alex,

Thank you for your order....yes it has been a while since you came around!!!

The protected will work in the Vamo, HOWEVER protected is not recommended in mods.
If you want to boost the voltage/wattage the protected will cutoff, as that is what they are meant to do.

Now, if you plan to use at nominal voltage under 4 volts, then they should be fine.
But anything over 4 volts will not work.

You can reply to the email we sent.

Thanks
Rob

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Hello Alex,

Thank you for your order....yes it has been a while since you came around!!!

The protected will work in the Vamo, HOWEVER protected is not recommended in mods.
If you want to boost the voltage/wattage the protected will cutoff, as that is what they are meant to do.

Now, if you plan to use at nominal voltage under 4 volts, then they should be fine.
But anything over 4 volts will not work.

You can reply to the email we sent.

Thanks
Rob

e mail replied. Thank you Rob

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
Anyone else having problems getting on to the site right now? It was slow earlier, and wouldn't load some pages, now I can't get in at all. I was going to check out, and got an error. Can't get back in no matter which link I use. This has happened on a couple of vendor's sites in the last week or so.

Any idea what is wrong or when it will be back up, Rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread