Status
Not open for further replies.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Hi dirt2suck, I managed to place an order yesterday before I set up a sign in account. I was wondering if that would make a difference? I got a invoice/order#, but forgot to write it down. Would there be a confirmation e-mail before it ships? It doesn't show up in my account order history yet.

Last edited:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
You will get an shipping confirmation by email when your order ships.

However, your order will not be in your history since you registered after you placed the order.
All future orders will be in your order history from now on.

You can keep the email until your order arrives to assure you receive everything that was ordered.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
You will get an shipping confirmation by email when your order ships.

However, your order will not be in your history since you registered after you placed the order.
All future orders will be in your order history from now on.

You can keep the email until your order arrives to assure you receive everything that was ordered.

Thanks! This was my first order from GP and most places make you register before the order is accepted.

redx

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Reading, Pa.
Any chance of some more of the vg flavors making their way into the sampler sizes? Looking at the vanilla and probably the other fruity flavors but not wanting to take 30ml. I'm pretty picky on my flavors but I seen a ton of good reviews. I only order sample sizes until i'm sure that i like something. I learned to do that pretty quick as I only tend to like 3/10 that I order.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Yes, more 3mls will be instock.

We underestimated what we needed, but many are ordering MANY of one flavor.
Not sure if they are PIF'n or just liking the small bottles, but we will def try to keep them available!!

thanks for the thoughts, as they really do help.

oh, oh...btw, since you are local...there is also some more stuff in the works for opening a store...more updates later!

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
Yes, more 3mls will be instock.

We underestimated what we needed, but many are ordering MANY of one flavor.
Not sure if they are PIF'n or just liking the small bottles, but we will def try to keep them available!!

thanks for the thoughts, as they really do help.

oh, oh...btw, since you are local...there is also some more stuff in the works for opening a store...more updates later!

Is it later yet? Awesome Rob this is great news

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Yes indeedy.

I have been trying/saying this for quite a while now, but some things are now just setting in place.
It is a big deal with the economy and also my area is still pretty expensive for quality storefront, lol.
Smackdabbing in the antique capital of the world.

Current hopes, and it will still be planned within 1 mile of the 222/turnpike junction.

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
Yes indeedy.

I have been trying/saying this for quite a while now, but some things are now just setting in place.
It is a big deal with the economy and also my area is still pretty expensive for quality storefront, lol.

Current hopes, and it will still be planned within 1 mile of the 222/turnpike junction.
Why don't you move it to Texas?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Yes indeedy.

Well, must be time to move to the east coast. lol No plans for a store in HI? I'd run it for ya. lol

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Hi Rob! :)

I was reading about your eCo kit and noticed that you said it operated at 4 volts. Just what I am looking for since I'm used to the true 3.7 on the kr8s, but want longer battery life. Question though, is there any way to fit a kr8 carto and low profile adapter on it with the cone? I like the look of it with, probably not going to be a deal breaker if not, but one can dream.

Oh, and the obligatory "is there going to be a Columbus Day sale?" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread