Questions????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
And there are a lot of 10% "sales" going on.

Mom and Pop Vapor shop is a two-person operation that offers unparalleled customer service, customization of all their flavours to your specifications, juices that are truly made "to order" and shipped out within 24 hours. Most of us would shop here even if they didn't have the 15% off coupon all the time.

I understand shopping for sales, been doing it myself, but if you are going to assume that for some reason they're having a bigger sale than 15% off and not bother advertising it--you could at least phrase the question a little less rudely when you walk into their house and demand to know how much more than 15% they are going to give you.

:shrug:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
This may be true but there is a lot of 25-30% sales going on around here.....

passerbyeus we already have a 15% off already Great prices for U.S made e-liquid would you please go to the help the troops thread and do a 5 dollar donation as that make's these sales possible, we could all be in sweat camps here. I think folks should be more concerned about that then 10% more of a bottle of juice. I have made a choice to give to them this year there is know purchases necessary to do this this is time sensitive we can have sales all year

Thank you

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
I have been wondering about bottle sizes for a few days. The 5ml samples you send out are in the same bottles used by most people who make the wooden bottom feeders. A lot of the people I see here I also recognize from the Hog's Mods and Gripper threads. How difficult/expensive would it be to sell in the 5ml bottles?

I understand that it would cost considerably more for six 5ml bottles as opposed to one 30ml--but some people may be willing to pay for the added convenience...

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I have been wondering about bottle sizes for a few days. The 5ml samples you send out are in the same bottles used by most people who make the wooden bottom feeders. A lot of the people I see here I also recognize from the Hog's Mods and Gripper threads. How difficult/expensive would it be to sell in the 5ml bottles?

I understand that it would cost considerably more for six 5ml bottles as opposed to one 30ml--but some people may be willing to pay for the added convenience...

pwyll I think this would be a good idea and will speak to scuba. I think the biggest hurdle to cross is she hand mixes everything on the spot so with that said she would have to take lets say our 6 or 7 top selling flavors pre mix them at two nic strengths so she is not all over the map with flavors and different nic strengths. I will speak with her as it would be nice to simply get your order and load it right in the mod on the fly yah I like idea (hee hee )

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
pwyll I think this would be a good idea and will speak to scuba. I think the biggest hurdle to cross is she hand mixes everything on the spot so with that said she would have to take lets say our 6 or 7 top selling flavors pre mix them at two nic strengths so she is not all over the map with flavors and different nic strengths. I will speak with her as it would be nice to simply get your order and load it right in the mod on the fly yah I like idea (hee hee )

Does she mix them in the bottle? I was figuring she mixed in graduated cylinders or beakers or something and transferred the juice to the bottle--that would mean just pouring it in six smaller bottles than one bigger one. If she mixes in the bottle itself, though, that would be a bit problematic.

It's really not that hard to fill up a few 5ml's from a 30ml, I was just thinking it would be neat to have the label on the bottle in the mod, too. Doesn't sound like it would be worth it, though...

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Sorry for the double post. I commented in the tank thread before I noticed this one.

What carto do you recommend for an eGo 900 mah battery? Do you sell cartos? I haven't found them on your site if you do.
Thanks

I would go with the 1.7 ohm carto with that myself or even the 2.0 and I have had great success with the bogi's and smoke tech cartos and will stock them as soon as we can I wish we had tons of them we love them

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Does she mix them in the bottle? I was figuring she mixed in graduated cylinders or beakers or something and transferred the juice to the bottle--that would mean just pouring it in six smaller bottles than one bigger one. If she mixes in the bottle itself, though, that would be a bit problematic.

It's really not that hard to fill up a few 5ml's from a 30ml, I was just thinking it would be neat to have the label on the bottle in the mod, too. Doesn't sound like it would be worth it, though...

I think its a great Idea its just a different style bottle with that said she mixes so many custom mixes which is what I am referring to as all over the map if they are standered flavors that we carry then it would not be a problem but I will speak with her it might be real simple but she needs to answer you and all your ideas have been worth it:p

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
800pxanomalousmotionilllf7.png

Time for new glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread