Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slsisme

Dec 3, 2016
Hi everyone I'm new to all this and have been useing a ego t and want to step it up and I NEED to stop smoking so I like all the tech stuff and want to get into them. I just bought a VAPE LOT on EBay and it includes :

U Well Crown Black
Silo Beast
Herakles plus 0.2 ohms 50 - 100 wt

IPV D2
Eleaf I stick 50
Laisimo 200 watt
I KNOW IM CRAZY!!!! But I really want to see the difference.
I don't know anything about any of them but I thought I could learn. The only thing that really confuses me is what coils to use and tanks. Are they interchangable or do you have to stay with the same name brand tanks and coils? I hear people useing cheap coils to change juice. But how do you know what type to use? I hope I didn't ramble on toooo much but hope to get a lot of good info from all the great people in this forum.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Benjii

Nov 22, 2016
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

Slsisme

Dec 3, 2016
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi everyone again forgot to ask about the coils to use for mouth to lung hits and ones for mouth to lung if you can. I hope to figure out the direct lung hit but if not I'll need something that I have been used to at first. I have read a lot of stuff. I'm not knowledgeable at all just what I have read and seen lol thanks again everyone

Hi @Slsisme and welcome to the ECF forums.
I'm not familiar with all of the devices. The Crown wants one of the many Uwell Crown coils, and the Vapor Beast uses a proprietary coil too it looks like. You can find them at a good price usually at www.vapingcheap.com you just have to use the very difficult search button, which is a magnifying glass. Click that, put in uwell crown coil, and you will find some deals I am sure. Same for the Vapor beast.

I suggest you stick to Kanthal or maybe stainless steel coils for now, even if your mods are capable of temp control. DON'T use nickel or titanium until you really understand temp control, if ever. I don't.

Most important of all, is what BATTERIES did you get? It's really important to have HIGH quality, geniune batteries. LG, Sony, and Panasonic all make good ones. And you need a good charger, XTar or Nitecore is what I like.

All this stuff can be googled or found on that website. You did good, but now you need to do a LOT of reading. :)

I hope to see you around! Good luck on your journey.

Slsisme

Dec 3, 2016
Thanks for all the information. I know I need to do my homework and I have been trying but so much info I get lost. I just can't wait to get them and just play around with them. I paid 70.00 for all of it 3 mods and 3 tanks so I don't think I went wrong there. I can try what I like and keep moving up to the 200 wt and I will just have to do trial and error. Thanks so much again for your help [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grego25

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
I started with a crown and picked it because it has 1.2, .5 & .25 coils so you can use it as you progress. Same for the 200 mod I got with it. Play with the air flow for desired results. You can run it on which ever mod you want but if you're using the 200 make sure not to mix batteries. You can also use the ss coils in temp control if your mod supports it. That's how I've had the best results. I don't know about the silo but a guy I work with has been happy with the herakles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
T
I feel so stupid and the Eleaf istick 50 it looks like I can charge on mod but don't want to screw it up but is that where you charge it? I hope so so I can use it right away and not have to order batteries lol. I just want to try them so bad [emoji39]

The istick 50 has a built in Lipo cell, charge with micro usb.
The Ipv D2 uses an 28650, can be charged in the mod, uses a +center mini pin.
Hopefully included in your bundle..

Slsisme

Dec 3, 2016
Grego25 YOU ARE A DOLL. Thank you again you have really been helpful and I'm glad I got someone that was knowledgable and willing to help. I hope you have a very blessed holiday. I did figure out how to get to the battery and charging the istick but now I have to buy coils and batteries for my tanks. Now to figure which tank goes with what and coils to buy lol. I know I'm a real mess but I'll get it together. I guess lol [emoji27][emoji848][emoji8] thanks again sweetie

Grego25

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Oh no problem at all. I was bored so I looked at the stuff I don't have experience with. The tanks are all pretty similar but I personally prefer the .5 coil to the .25 in the crown & the herakles is supposed to be a little more towards cloud production. The silo uses the same coils as the atlantis & arctic. That will make finding coils very easy. I have the arctic & have used the atlantis. They're both a lot like the crown. I would match them up how you have them listed but it all depends on the ohms. You'll can run any off any of the mods. The istick might be a little weak to get the most out of .2 or .25. If you google the tanks you should see reviews on vaping 360. They tell you how each coil performs at different wattages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slsisme

Dec 3, 2016
Well just to thank you again. I am just so ....... I went to this VAPE shop near me and they are just sooo clueless. The guy just doesn't want to help. I was trying to find the liquid I could try with the Eleaf with the crown and it was like pulling teeth. I am getting on Yelp and just letting them know that I am not a waste of time. I am paying his salary. Which I don't think the shop will be there long. Especially with that attitude . Sorry to vent but it sucked. I still walked out of there 40.00 lighter. Well I hope you have a great holiday. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread