Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Sounds to me like a touch of the vape tongue since you are forever doing something new! Sometimes with me after too many sweets or complex flavors it is time to go back to my old reliable tobacco blends. I change flavor at least 4-5 times a day.

You've noticed eh?[emoji4]

emmac

Feb 7, 2017
Is it me or the juice? A 12 mg butterscotch I made the other day (mid last week) was divine! Using a Smok m80+ and ego one v2 tank. Today, it's just so-so, in the same set up. Is butterscotch known to fade quickly? Or are my tastebuds out of wack ?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely try it!!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Have you been vaping it exclusively since last week? If so, it could be vaper's tongue. If you just came back to it after a few days, maybe the juice was over flavored. Just my $0.02. Still new to DIY.

Yes, i've been vaping it all week but I rotate with two other flavors and those seem to taste fine... that's why I was perplexed

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
@ChelsB - If you've been vaping it on the same coil since you started it, you may have gunked it up. Butterscotch is known to do that. Maybe it's time to change it out (or dry-burn/rewick if you're using the CLR coils).

I just tried that but it didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Reactions: man00ver

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I just tried that but it didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though!
21% is a lot... but I typically don't go over 10% so I may not be the best judge of that. Maybe try halving it and adding more base (vg/pg/nic) and see if the taste improves.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
21% is a lot... but I typically don't go over 10% so I may not be the best judge of that. Maybe try halving it and adding more base (vg/pg/nic) and see if the taste improves.
Totally agree. Too much flavor.

@ChelsB

Now that you have several DIY ejuices you can vape without steeping......maybe its time to slow down a little and let the creams, desserts, and others steep a bit. I do understand that it is hard, but when they are ready to vape, the wait is well worth it.

:)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Totally agree. Too much flavor.

@ChelsB

Now that you have several DIY ejuices you can vape without steeping......maybe its time to slow down a little and let the creams, desserts, and others steep a bit. I do understand that it is hard, but when they are ready to vape, the wait is well worth it.

:)

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread