Quick Inquiry

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by ravendove, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ravendove

ravendove Full Member

I made the switch to ecigs awhile back and my sister is now vaping too. We both purchased 78mm Volt batteries from smokelessimage.com/?a_aid=4f3192263c7b1" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Smokeless Image. We are both quite happy with our devices. But my sister doesn't really like the flavor's they sell. She's interested in maybe buying some from Vapor4life. The big question is, will they fit the Volt batteries? Or is there somewhere else she could look to find some that fit?

2. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I don't really know the answer, I'm hoping a resident expert will be along to help you shortly. Looking at the website, the batteries appear to be compatible but they are regulated to stay at the same voltage from charge to recharge, whereas V4L batts are unregulated, coming off the charger at around 4.2V and dropping down until needing a recharge. I mention this only because when I tried V4L flavours on my (non-V4L) regulated batts, the flavour seemed muted but they worked okay.

3. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They'll fit Ravendove (guessing Ms.?) but as Ms. Katz said you won't get the full affect of the flavors with the V4L cartos on the gen 2 batteries.....

4. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Thank you both for responding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.