Status
Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Wow what a game, UNBELIEVABLE! ******CONGRATS TO THE REBEL******& what a PRIZE PKG, WOW!
Hey thanks JoeJokin & Quick Nic juice for another great season of the football contest & your great generosity!
Thanks to Uncle for all you do here & for making it so fun & interesting & being on top of it all! Also thanks to all
that play, for the competition that makes it so great & fun!!! :thumbs: Sure do look forward, hopefully to another
football season here! Thanks again for a great time here! :)

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Congrats Rebel! So lucky!

Thank you for the fun contest. This was my first year and I loved it so much and didn't miss a week! Drove my hubby and friends crazy talking about my "football score game" teehee! Maybe next year I might actually win a week. Oh yes, I'll be back if you are! Thank you Uncle, and Quick Nic!

I wonder why our offensive coordinator called such a lame play. Sigh. Oh well, still a Seahawks fan always!

Good night from Seattle. It's raining in case you wondered. Lol

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Yea!

Thanks everyone for the congrats and thanks to Quick Nic for a great contest. You guys truly rock! Last but never least, a big thanks to Uncle for keeping us all in line. You do a awesome job.

Looking forward to next year when hopefully there will be more Lions there than the one Katy Perry rode in on. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread