Quick question: Does the green TFV8 Baby match the Green Tarot Nano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I want to pick up a TFV8 but I can't decide between Rainbow or Green. Two really different shades of green would put me off.

Also just considering going red/black and using it in my sigelei 150W.

Any help you guys can provide would be appreciated.

Bonus question: The rba is usable on all 3 versions of the TFV8 baby, right?

Last edited:

Aus11

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL
Im not sure for that exact combo, but I got a purple GX350 kit that came with the TFV8 and they arent even the same type of paint. The tank is metallic purple and the mod is half matte almost.

I would assume a green TFV8 would be metallic green if that helps.
Also I have a rainbow TFV12 and it is amazing in every standard. So I would recommend rainbow.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Im not sure for that exact combo, but I got a purple GX350 kit that came with the TFV8 and they arent even the same type of paint. The tank is metallic purple and the mod is half matte almost.

I would assume a green TFV8 would be metallic green if that helps.
Also I have a rainbow TFV12 and it is amazing in every standard. So I would recommend rainbow.

Thanks for the reply.

I think you've sold me. I think i'm going to go for the TFV12 because I want to use the RBA and i'd assume there's more room.

Aus11

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL
Thanks for the reply.

I think you've sold me. I think i'm going to go for the TFV12 because I want to use the RBA and i'd assume there's more room.

No problem, I dont have an RBA head for it. The kit comes with 3 pre made but they are all different and they give you a good feel for the tanks performance.
20170714_103113.jpg

This is the TFV12 Rainbow
20170712_203728.jpg

This is how far apart the coloring on the GX350 kit was, my flash exaggerated it a bit but still it shows the point clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread