Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
My Boge 2.0's are labeled on the box, and have a sticker on the plastic wrapping that says LR. Once they are out of the packaging, you can use a digital multimeter to check the ohms.

Set the meter to its lowest ohm reading, say 20 or 200. Then touch one lead to the center of the carto, and the other lead to the threads. You will get a lower reading with the LR, naturally.

Btw, some LR cartos may have an L stamped on the threaded end somewhere.

Last edited:

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
lol that was my next concern.. how the heck will i keep track of all my flavors... as of right now.. i just grab random carts.... guessing what the flavor is.. but at times its a pain in the ... searching through for the flavor i want.

boy am i organized

LOL. I had this problem the other night.. I was staring at a box of about 20 filled cartos, pulling the condoms off, taking a couple puffs and trying to figure out what flavour it was. After about the 8th one my firend looked at me like I had a 2nd head. I need to find an easy labeling system :(

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
lol that was my next concern.. how the heck will i keep track of all my flavors... as of right now.. i just grab random carts.... guessing what the flavor is.. but at times its a pain in the ... searching through for the flavor i want.

boy am i organized

There's a whole thread going on about this somewhere on ecf. Danged if I can find it. Some use label makers, different colored drip tips, etc... Me, I use a silver sharpie on black cartos, black sharpie on light colored cartos. I write the flavor, eg, orange creamsicle becomes OC, and a tiny piece of scotch tape over it to make sure it doesn't rub off. Works for me.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
LOL. I had this problem the other night.. I was staring at a box of about 20 filled cartos, pulling the condoms off, taking a couple puffs and trying to figure out what flavour it was. After about the 8th one my firend looked at me like I had a 2nd head. I need to find an easy labeling system :(

If I prefill a bunch of cartos with different juices for future use, I just put the condom back on it and mark the end of the condom with a sharpie marker. V for Virginia, 5 for 555, R for Ry4, etc.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
There's a whole thread going on about this somewhere on ecf. Danged if I can find it. Some use label makers, different colored drip tips, etc... Me, I use a silver sharpie on black cartos, black sharpie on light colored cartos. I write the flavor, eg, orange creamsicle becomes OC, and a tiny piece of scotch tape over it to make sure it doesn't rub off. Works for me.

This might be the thread you saw...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ing-your-cartos-clearomizers.html#post3581904

There is some good techniques in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread