1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Quit smoking symptom 6 weeks later?

Discussion in 'Nicotine' started by Deeo, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Deeo

Deeo Super Member ECF Veteran

Not sure if i am getting sick or not. Iv'e had the diarrhea for 4 days now and it seems to be getting worse, cramping and noises etc. I heard that this can happen when quitting smoking but i have not heard of it happening 6 weeks later? I know it can't be my ejuice because iv'e been vaping the same stuff, flavor and mg. I am wondering if it could be that my body is telling me that i am getting to much nic now and to lower it? I vape 12ml ejuice. I know you are not doctors but just wondering what you think?

Edit: forgot to mention i feel nauseated today too. Which is why i am thinking maybe i need to lower me nic?

2. Deeo

Deeo Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't believe I am sick. This must be from quitting smoking. I know this can happen but really,6 weeks later?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.