Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Well my wife put together a Nicoticket banner for me to use in the interim. Hope that's okay Kent. Check out the sig.

Absolutely jhhollier! I love the concept... I am an old school roleplayer (AD&D 1st Edition - 2.5 Ed)... I get the reference ;)

Dave412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
California
Hmmmm…might have to do this soon. Haven't had an analog in 8 days. Maybe I have quit? I had company in, and even though I've been going through tough times, NT juices have gotten me through. Not quite ready to declare victory, but thanks Clark for getting me this far.

Dave412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
California

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
Wasn't consciously trying to quit. Just didn't want to annoy anyone. We'll see after they leave next weekend, but it hasn't been that hard as long as I have a tank of CLS with me.
I wasn't trying to quit either and started for the same reason as you. Funny thing is, I bought a couple of Ego Twists and haven't smoked since. Been over 2 yrs now. One of the best decisions I ever made.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
My banner never seems to move any faster than a day at a time. :banana:
Yep, that's because of the new board, cashe only refreshes once a day, so banners only update once a day. That is any sites banners, not just NT ones.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hmmmm…might have to do this soon. Haven't had an analog in 8 days. Maybe I have quit? I had company in, and even though I've been going through tough times, NT juices have gotten me through. Not quite ready to declare victory, but thanks Clark for getting me this far.

Did I hear the word QUIT?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I never say this thread until now. Am I too late to get my bribe?

Never too late! Just PM me - there might be a slow delay in the reply if I am on the road, but I will still hook you up with a free bottle of Nicoticket eLiquid for riding with our Success/Quit Banner!

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Never too late! Just PM me - there might be a slow delay in the reply if I am on the road, but I will still hook you up with a free bottle of Nicoticket eLiquid for riding with our Success/Quit Banner!
So we are still able to bribe ya :) I just saw this also (I also just joined !!) I actually have a question. Can I use a custom image with my Nicobanner? I want to have something strictly for me, but I will of course add "Nicoticket" logo to it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread